IGNORED

Plymouth 2 Swindon 0

cider head

Guest cider gliders

Gotta take yer hat of to QPR, that was a ruddy

good result at Hartlepool! We have to pull our

socks up now! Were sure we can do it! ;)

Guest WestburyRed

Cracking goal from Plymouth, intelligence was obviously lacking from the Swindon players today (just showed it on the local news, indirect free-kick which the GK decided to try and save, got a touch so the goal was allowed to stand!)

Yeh I didnt expect QPR to get all three. Still, with the East End behind City we can't lose against them.
no i didn't expect qpr to win up there..

any one see on htv plymouth's 2nd goal?? what comedy!

a swindon back pass, mickey evans takes the ball out of the swindons keepers hands places it on the ground, swindon still arguing with the ref, mickey evans

then takes the quick free kick and it rolls in to the net must be the funniest

goal i've seen all season, pure fluke? or swindon going to sleep? a bit of both

i'd say ;)

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die
Cracking goal from Plymouth, intelligence was obviously lacking from the Swindon players today (just showed it on the local news, indirect free-kick which the GK decided to try and save, got a touch so the goal was allowed to stand!)
That was one of the funniest goals ive ever seen! If anyone gets the chance to see it have a look! Good ol' trigger!

Swindon looked nothing special, same as at thier place but the highlight of the game.....the referee, absolute dog ######! as usual. But I'm glad he let our 2nd goal count as 9/10 times it wouldnt have been allowed! ;)

Archived