IGNORED

Murray

Guest rossitl

Guest rossitl

Scott was at the game again last night - God hes more loyal than some of our other supporters isnt he (not the hardcore of course)

My brother had the guts to ask him if he is coming back - Wished he said yes but just laughed and said who knows.

Think we could probably do with a winger now :P

Guest rossitl

No he lives in Hungerford. I think its good og him to support us the way he does, seeing as a few people on here seems to have forgotten how much of a quality player he was for us

So if he lives up there does he keep coming back cos he misses us? Is someone inviting him? I don't know how well he's doing but I can't remember seeing him on Teletext all that often, maybe five goals this season? Is he a regular first teamer?

HE HAS GONE

LET IT GO

Theres a saying in sport : FORM is temporary CLASS is permanent

Scott Murray was in great form last season, but he has never or will ever be class

The reason he is on readings bench is because he not good enough to get into the starting 11.

HE HAS GONE

LET IT GO

Theres a saying in sport : FORM is temporary CLASS is permanent

Scott Murray was in great form last season, but he has never or will ever be class

The reason he is on readings bench is because he not good enough to get into the starting 11.

i know he has gone and i've let go.

i'm just saying it is a waste of a talent to leave a club he

was a legend at to go and sit on a bench in the 1st division

when if he stayed (touch wood) he would be in the first team

playing in div.1 next season he may go on to be a flop at reading

for the sake of more money ;)

Guest rossitl

Didnt take lomg did it ;)

What do you mean look at Chelseas bench what the hell has that got to do with it more like look at our bench!!!

We have no depth and we need some if we are going places

Guest little un

He's on a lot more money at Reading. Even if he came back I wouldn't think that he will ever have another season like he did last year.

Guest rossitl

You might be right you know. Loan would be good. However if Coppell doesnt want him we could get him on the cheap just so Reading dont have to pay his wages.

Scott would obviously need to take a drop in salary, but from what ive heard that is something he may be willing to do - Money is not the be all and end all

Guest Champagne Football

Why would Reading let him go? It won't go down very well if they let their recent £600,000 midfielder go on loan back to the club they bought him from would it?

It won't happen, Scott is currently very happy sitting on the bench collecting his wages, which we weren't prepared to pay him.

If we want a right winger why not try Hawkins, Marvin, Anyinsah or someone who has the desire to give there all for the club and have a chance to prove themselves. Hey, if we choose one of the mentioned we won't have to spend any more money on loan signings! When it comes to finances we aren't rich you know... But what do I know. :Confused13:

Guest rossitl

Its thos kind of comment that have kept us in this division for so long. Yes we need an injection of cash - whoever we get in

Guest little un

We need more depth with Aaron Brown out. Hopefully he would get some goals that we are lacking at the moment.

NO NO NO and NO again.

Scott Murray was a good player for us over the last few years.

He had an exceptional season last year but still teams cottoned on to our pattern of play in the second half of the season - look at the different in goals scored pre/post Christmas.

Players that go back never seem to do as well as before so we should be looking forward not backward.

oh for ****s sake!! Murray aint coming back get over it.He's past his best now anyway , our whole team is built around young players so why would we want to sign a has been? We have a perfectly decent winger in christian roberts , and why would we sign a right winger with a left winger out?? If we need cover on the wings try harpal sing again and play him on the left , but were fine for the moment , goodfellow is a left winger and roberts is good on the right.

Guest westoncider

Scott comes down this way quite often because his wifes family live in congresbury & why if he,s not playing can,t he come along to watch the team he,s spent most of his footballing life playing for.WHY NOT go out with some friends and watch your mates play .TRY NOT TO READ ANYTHING INTO IT. ;):D:(

YELLOW GLOVES FOR SUBBERS SOUNDS GOOD :sport19: :sport19:

Archived