IGNORED

Swindon Away

Guest malaggro

Guest Uncle Ern
Can we go back to origin. It all started with the great Leicester marigold robbery, am I right. (Have Morse & Frost closed their files). What went wrong with the planning. Surely most lads were after Lacoste & Stone Island. How come our lads ended up with YELLOW MARIGOLDS? Will be wearing mine on Saturday.
Wearing what? Lacoste Marigolds ???

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

just seen a post on Swindles forum which says theres a bunch of bristol nutters wearing yellow marigolds coming to cause trouble, i"ve never heard such drivel, what do they think we are going to do "WASH THEM TO DEATH", get real swinedoom and go and make some more crop circles.

yours chuckling midland red.

:D :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Were you subbers the fellas with swimming hats on and shirts off at Hartlepool by any chance? you were also on the am saturday easyjet flight?

Don't think it was any of our lot, but they sound like the right type of fellas to join in the funnnn! :cool: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Guest Uncle Ern
just seen a post on Swindles forum which says theres a bunch of bristol nutters wearing yellow marigolds coming to cause trouble, i"ve never heard such drivel, what do they think we are going to do "WASH THEM TO DEATH", get real swinedoom and go and make some more crop circles.

yours chuckling midland red.

:cool: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

What ! Swinedon fans washing ?? You're having a laugh.

Guest city slicker 71

Got mine the bloke said I was the third one in as many hours , another fellow purchased the said item while the one before him was dressed like an executive making enquiries about fence moving equipment! Sounded like Merlin (SEXTONE) the magic fence mover to me!!

LONG LIVE THE EAST END ( well a corner of it)

Got mine the bloke said I was the third one in as many hours , another fellow purchased the said item while the one before him was dressed like an executive making enquiries about fence moving equipment! Sounded like Merlin (SEXTONE) the magic fence mover to me!!

LONG LIVE THE EAST END ( well a corner of it)

looks like the chairman and scotty fighting over the last

marigold from ashton gates kitchen :unsure:

IMAG0005.JPG

Guest malaggro

Does everybody have their YELLOW MARIGOLD? Time is running out!!

Anybody going on the radio might like to give the idea yet another shout.

SWINDON 2004 - THE EVE HATH COMETH : MARIGOLD ME UP LANDLORD

:dunno::D:D:sub::sub::sub::unsure::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::D

Guest little un

Mr Asda has been ripping you off old spot. Big price cuts on the marigolds won't buy me back. :sub::sub::sub: If he is a CIDERED he can give us a couple of quid.

Guest Uncle Ern
I am kind sir! Although i think your qquiff wwould look unbelievable!

Will see you at T.M. before 11, flag in hand! :sub::sub:

Thank God your flag will be in your hand and not attached to your curly appendage.

:sub::sub::):laugh::D:(

Guest Uncle Ern
100!! :sub::sub::sub::sub::):laugh::D

p.s Elvis your quiff is #####

Ok I'll shave it off in time for Plm-All-Mouth.

Last time you saw me it was specially created for A WildKatz gig that evening. The meanest slab of Rockabilly on the circuit. :(

Archived