IGNORED

Rangers Are Back Aint No Stopping Us Now

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

4-1 Away at Hartlepool promotion chasers .Away jinx broken in style .

Cureton and Thorpe on the bench .We are back and theres no hiding place as we are right your heals game in hand and a away win at the gate to come .Come on you Rssssssssssssssssssssss

Guest KingswoodRed

Cureton and Thorpe on the bench .We are back and theres no hiding place as we are right your heals game in hand and a away win at the gate to come .Come on you Rssssssssssssssssssssss

Then that distant ringing in your ear gets louder. Tis the alarm clock kiddo, time to wake up.

Guest Friday The 13th

Thank you for your point of view. After hearing this I shall not bother travelling to the Gate when we play you as you already seem to have the points in the bag. Undoubtedly you will win every game now until the end of the season and become Champions, may I be the first to congratulate you on your magnificent achievement.

Guest City+Rangers_loyal

What happens though when you lose to Wrexham on tues? also do u get cold living in Fulhams shadow?

-quis separabit- -invicta- -feriens tego-

loyal

We already drew 1-1 with you Away earlier this season and held it with only 10 men for the last 10 minutes plus to note that we weren't exactly on form during that time!

What makes you think you'll turn up at that Gate and defeat us once again?

We've came a long way since last season and with our Defence up to sufficient standard, all there is to work on now is scoring more goals up front and if we achieve this before our game against you lot, then I reckon we'll be able to obtain a comfortable 2-0 victory! :D

I'm not saying it won't be a tough and tight game, but if we once again find our feet and best form of the season during that match then I think the odds are by a good margin in our favour to obtain the victory.

PS: We should also be having the East End in our favour this time around!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Added Formation Topic)

Having said all of the above, no Wilkshire on the right Danny at any one stage in the game, because even you know by now that it never gets us anywhere!

I'd suggest starting with Matty Hill again instead of Bell which worked last night and also Leroy Lita starting up front again, (providing they are both injury free of course).

As for the rest, most other positions seem to be reasonably sorted out. I think I'd stick with Roberts on the right and Goodfellow on the left again. Both Tinman and the Doc in the center.

Peacock up front with Leroy and hope he regains his form.

Louis Carey at Right Back, very good game last night and both Butler and Coles seem to be improving so they'll be good to start.

Subs - Fortune (played a better game than a couple of previous games I seen him in! Good goal scoring opportunity too!), Wilkshire as sub for either Doc or Tinman and Miller for Peacock if he has another bad game.

I think that just about rounds it up! ;)

I bet you didn't travel up there did u mate, like some of us who made the long journey, 4-1 was a fluke. ;)

:Sleep15:

I remember also hearing "congratulations, you have won the title" a week or so ago - over the next month, u never know, you could be 4th...

Remember you have to come to our gaff.. Alright hoopy?! ;)

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

The atmosphere will be like no-other this Season vs. QPR & Plymouth. I hope you'll like the 25 min Red Army Chant when we're winning.

Archived