IGNORED

I've Got A Bad Feeling...

Cider red

That qpr will nick second spot off us. If they win on tuesday at home to wrexham they go 1 point ahead of us again and you wonder after all the effort if we will be disheartened to still be behind the top two and if we could catch them again. And with qpr seemingly starting to play well again , and the squad they have i'm not sure i can see us going up automatically. ;):D:(:(

That qpr will nick second spot off us. If they win on tuesday at home to wrexham they go 1 point ahead of us again and you wonder after all the effort if we will be disheartened to still be behind the top two and if we could catch them again. And with qpr seemingly starting to play well again , and the squad they have i'm not sure i can see us going up automatically. ;)  :D  :(  :(
oh ye of little faith - we can still do it, don't give them the satisfaction. I would rather Swindon got there than QPR :P

Guest malaggro

......and did anyone really think we were going to go on that massive winning run and not only catch but overtake the top two?

They were miles ahead, think how gutted they must now feel!

;)

Archived