IGNORED

Lastnight

Guest red army

Guest red army

i got to say the crowd in last nights game got more behind city and it was a much better atomosphere well done, keep it up. and the game was a good one just need to score more in the next games to come. come on you reds.

Guest red army

who knows mate but lets all keep it up for the rest of the seasons. we can do it. where do u think we will finish?

10 games to go and the support is going to be like that for every one of them, if we want it to be.

Do you want it?......Then make it happen!

"RED ARMY RED ARMY............"

p.s. don't forget your marigolds for swindle

Guest red army

yes but it takes more then me to make the crowd sound that way. but i think the crowd will be like that for the rest of the season.

yes but it takes more then me to make the crowd sound that way

Why? Just give it all you've got and hopefully those around you will join in.

When things are going wrong on the pitch is when the players need our support the most.

The ones that are quiet then and look at you when you try to get people singing will be the ones that sing the loudest when we score and bait the opposition with the stupid "your not singing anymore" ##*p.

Plenty of people weren't sure about joining in RED ARMY and it died down at times but we keep going and it picks up.

Don't worry about looking a prat, just enjoy yourself (we spend enough money on tickets etc.). As long as you don't ruin things for others(you wont in the east end) make loads of noise and have fun, it's time well spent! ;)

"THE REDS ARE GOING UP"

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

When you starting Songs i've never heard before off (old ones i guess) all the blokes round me said 'havn't heard that for ages, class'! Keep it up!

Guest malaggro

The Old Spot is right. We are down there to watch the City win. If players are influence by atmosphere (and they are), we can make a difference.

Get down the Gate and shout yourself silly. ;)

That's the spirit. For the record I shout myself silly all the time, and not just when I am watching City.

If only there were more people like you the world would be a better place ;)

"CARRY ON SHOUTING.......WEH HEYYYY"

Guest Uncle Ern

I still ain't got my voice back. Since we've reclaimed the East End I have a permanent throat problem. Midland Red says his throat is sorer than Jordan's back!

Keep it up :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19:

Archived