IGNORED

Dolman Singing?

Guest little un

Guest little un

Being in the East End last night I couldn't even hear the bloke next to me speak. What I want to know is if there was any atmosphere in the other parts of the ground. Any other East Enders hear anything from other parts?

Sitting in the GWR (do you know how hard it is to get the people around me to sing?) there were times when the whole of the Dolman, Atyeo and East End sang together, but most of the time there were under 50 people singing in both the Atyeo and Dolman.

You guys in the East End did great and I may go in there again this season for the key games.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Go on Mate, you know you want to! Saw Atyeo Block E jumping up and down during the Red Army Chant.

The East End does make a tremendous difference which is very noticable in the Dolman and encourages some to join in.There were more people making a din the Dolman on Friday than I've heard in a long time.It makes for a much improved atmosphere.

Keep it up !

Sitting in the GWR (do you know how hard it is to get the people around me to sing?) there were times when the whole of the Dolman, Atyeo and East End sang together,

See we are getting there slowly and surely. Keep on trying to get them singing, together we can do this. ;)

RED ARMY

Don't forget your marigold for swindle

Noise on Friday was brilliant at times - the red army chant seemed to get all stand going for a short while. Ateyo was quieter than usual, probably because you were all in the EE.

Keep up the good work ;)

Archived