IGNORED

Holloway In Cerabal Shocker

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Have you lot heard Ollies latest belter

"With the week i have had i took my brain out and put it in a bucket of ice to rest it" :D:D;)

Pure class, pure Ollie ,pure Bristol .

Liven up the England Press conferences make Ollie the FA spokesman part time .

Not sure about using his tactics at International level quite yet.

PS Are you sure none of you wanted Cureton when he was up for grabs as he is just keeping our bench warm at the moment .

Perhaps Ollie just snapped him up so he would not go to our rivals who insist in the main that despite a lack of goals would not touch Thorpe (JUDAS) or Cureton (Gas head reject ) ???????? :D:(:(

I would have taken Cureton, no problem.

But as for JUDAS, no ##!$%&*^ way, have you ever thought that part of your financial problems could be down to wasters like him?

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

I will boo Thorpe & Cureton everytime they get the ball! Lets make them fell like no-bodies.

I will boo Thorpe & Cureton everytime they get the ball! Lets make them fell like no-bodies.
Umm, that aint going to work is it. Boo them and they won't feel like nobodys, take no notice whatsoever of them then mabye they will. Booing them will only show that we think they are good players.

Cureton I would have took no question, but as for oompa loompa Mr loyalty himself, nope, never, no way, you can keep him, the bloke will ###### on you as quickly as he ###### on every other club he's been at, if you don't believe me ask any Luton fan, the man is a disgrace, you can keep him there forever.

Archived