IGNORED

Worst Game This Season You Have Seen?

Guest pukka_tukka

Guest pukka_tukka

Wycombe - oh deary me what is it with us and Wycombe!

Plus - it dosent help that i live about 35 minutes from there so i know like 20 Wycombe fans...

Whats yours? Discuss?

Guest bemmyred

It would be quicker to think of the games I have enjoyed and been entertained.

Clutching at straws here but I suppose the second half against Grimsby , other than that its been pretty ordinary to be honest.

(In Florida v Notts County.)

Wycombe wasn't really that bad. We had Broomhead to sing about, and by the end we were just a joke.

For me it would have to be Luton at home. A dire 1-1 draw. We lacked imagination, drive, flair, ideas. Summed up the form we were in at the time.

The best would go to Grimsby away! What a night!

Guest comeonyoureds

for me the worst game of the season would have to be stockport away last saturday, second best from kick off to a team that hadnt won in months!

best game is undoubtably grimsby away! ;)

I'd forgotten Barnsley...

You're right, that was rock bottom! Didn't get into the ground until about the 20th minute. We were shambolic quite honestly, a nightmare evening!

But I hope we all know what happened next...

Guest Filton Red

Barnsley in the FA Cup replay, has to be.

I remember the players running out for the warm up, and Lee Miller turned and started clapping towards the fans...;) then stopped as horror hit his face, there was only about 5 of us there!!! :Confused13:

Wycombe - oh deary me what is it with us and Wycombe!

Plus - it dosent help that i live about 35 minutes from there so i know like 20 Wycombe fans...

Whats yours? Discuss?

The last two away games at Wycombe have been diabolical, but this seasons is the WORST ever City performance I have ever had the misfortune to see!!

Like you I live twenty odd minutes away, and I got ###### from Wycombe, Luton, and QPR fans about the ###### performance.

Are you going to the Luton game?

Didn't go to Wycombe away!

Wrexham away was so very boring, Barnsley in the Cup, first half performance was a disgrace and I, thankfully missed the first 20 minutes due to traffic around Manchester.

Stockport was not good and neither was Chesterfield.

Haven't seen a true City performance away yet, all very gritty stuff, however, real character in some of the wins on the winning run.

Wednesday away, a guaranteed three points if ever I saw one, playing their reserves practically, only for our players to suffer with stage fright, the occasion got to them big time, there have been worse performances this season granted, but an extremely disappointing result in front of the huge sea of red that travelled.

Guest lilciderhed

Peterborough was shocking, as was Luton.

Stockport away, well only two players deserved to wear a city shirt that afternoon.

Archived