IGNORED

How many to Coventry?

Guest tunnerz

Guest tunnerz

How many does everyone think we'll take to Coventry then?

I'm going, I know week games aren't everyones bag, but I'm hoping we can take a fair few to make a racket up there!

Guest You Know I Am Right
How many does everyone think we'll take to Coventry then?

I'm going, I know week games aren't everyones bag, but I'm hoping we can take a fair few to make a racket up there!

1-1.5k i would say

Guest You Know I Am Right

hope you are all right!

just wondered anyone know the last time we took a big following away om a tuesday night? i can remember 2/3k at reading on a fri night about 4 years ago

Am I allowed to go or not, considering ive never seen us win away from home i'd hate to think i'd jinx us or anything.

Noooooooo! :disapointed2se:

Having said that, my away record this season is fairly mixed.

1 win - Bournemouth 0-1 City

1 draw - Cheltenham 2-2 City

1 defeat - Forest 1-0 City

If we can take 1,300 odd to Bournemouth on a Tuesday night fairly early in the season then I see no reason why we can't get 2,000 to Coventry. It's actually quicker to get to than Bournemouth despite being almost twice as far.

Am I allowed to go or not, considering ive never seen us win away from home i'd hate to think i'd jinx us or anything.

Now you come to say it, I can't remember the last time I saw City win away from home. Nowadays, I rarely go to away games. Does Forest Green Rovers count?

Get yourself up there, wear your Spotted shirt :) , and, if we lose, blame the jinx on me.

Archived