IGNORED

Team V Oldham

Bristol Boy

4-4-2

...........................................Phillips.............................................................

Carey..............................Butler.......................Coles..........................Hill..........

Roberts.............................Doherty...................Tinnion.......................Goodfellow

.........................................Lita........................Peacock................................

Subs

Wilkshire

Fortune

Miller

Brown M

Bell

• Admin
4-4-2

...........................................Phillips.............................................................

Carey..............................Butler.......................Coles..........................Hill..........

Roberts.............................Doherty...................Tinnion.......................Goodfellow

.........................................Lita........................Peacock................................

Subs

Wilkshire

Fortune

Miller

Brown M

Bell

I wouldn't be so sure of Roberts starting. The last time Roberts impressed (in setting up Lita against Brentford I think) his reward was to be dropped from the entire 16 for the following games ;)

Don't be surprised if Wilskhire returns on the right flank on Saturday, similarly in the past on the odd occasion when Brown has been dropped Wilson has opted for Bell on the left so that could also be a feature of our team on Saturday.

wilsons team will more or less end up like this

Carey..............................butler.......................Coles..........................bell..........

wilkshire.............................Doherty...................burnell.......................Tinnion

......................................miller........................Peacock................................

with one of his favorites now injured (brown) a old

favorite could well return (burnell) and with his short sighted outlook

on wingers goodfellow may well stay on the bench for tinnion and

wilkshire on the right, we'll have our low scoring duo upfront ;)

i hope i'm wrong

:D:(:(:D:D:D:D:clap:

wilsons team will more or less end up like this

Carey..............................butler.......................Coles..........................bell..........

wilkshire.............................Doherty...................burnell.......................Tinnion

......................................miller........................Peacock................................

with one of his favorites now injured (brown) a old

favorite could well return (burnell) and with his short sighted outlook

on wingers goodfellow may well stay on the bench for tinnion and

wilkshire on the right, we'll have our low scoring duo upfront  :D

i hope i'm wrong

:D  :D  :clap:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :(

Danny,

Thanks for coming on, and giving us you team selection first. Its nice to see a manager in close touch with the fans, and agreeing with our choices, and the need to score ###### loads of goals. ;):D:(:(:D

Guest Georgeformbygrill
4-4-2

Subs

Wilkshire

Fortune

Miller

Brown M

Bell

I'd like 2 c fortune playing instead of butler.

Danny,

Thanks for coming on, and giving us you team selection first. Its nice to see a manager in close touch with the fans, and agreeing with our choices, and the need to score ###### loads of goals. ;)  :D  :(  :(  :D

Astonishing.

Now you're criticising Wilson for a team he hasn't picked, in anticipation of a game we haven't even played yet, and whingeing on like it's all true!

If he did pick that team (which he won't in a million years) and if we then failed to score as a result, then you might have a point.

But when we're second in the league, for a City fan to come on here spouting such irrational bilge is beyond a joke.

We've got ten games to play and a Championship to win. Is it not unreasonable to expect us all to get behind the team at this crucial stage of the season?

Archived