IGNORED

Clayton Fortune

Bristol Boy

SSSHHHHTTTTOOP

On to serious matters, Lita showed that he's ready and we know he can score goals.Despite starting only one game , he's our third highest scorer, equal with AB, who won't get any more this season.

He's only 3 behind Miller.

Fortune looks an asset to me and we need to play him.If not in defence. then a holding role in Midfield, in front of the back four.It would stop sides running through us and that's why DW introduced JB into midfield, last season.

The kids a menace from set pieces at 6'4", he can pass and wins loads of first balls thereby taking the pressure off TB & BT.

Think about it Danny.

Guest Cider Red Sam

I think that he is ready, but we have to get out of this division this season. It is for that reason that I'd agree with Danny Wilson and keep using him as a usefull substitute.

Next season in division 1, I personally would play him at centre back, alongside Danny Coles (I could see that partnership becomming the best in division 1 one day), while this season I'd much rather use the experience of Butler and Tinman to get us promoted, and then use the talent of Fortune, Amankwaah, Lita etc to keep us there.

I think that he is ready, but we have to get out of this division this season. It is for that reason that I'd agree with Danny Wilson and keep using him as a usefull substitute.

Next season in division 1, I personally would play him at centre back, alongside Danny Coles (I could see that partnership becomming the best in division 1 one day), while this season I'd much rather use the experience of Butler and Tinman to get us promoted, and then use the talent of Fortune, Amankwaah, Lita etc to keep us there.

Good points.

Sooner or later we're going to have to make up our minds about Fortune, Amaankwah & Co, a little bit like when Fregie threw in Giggs, Beckham, Scholes, Butt etc.

Tinman, Bell & Butler will struggle in Div 1, always assuming we get there and we'll need to have a major strategy in place if we do go up.

Archived