IGNORED

Rushden Game..

San Fran City

Just got back to the country and that was the first game this season for me. As I read the forum everyday but dont really post much I was looking forward to witnessing, first hand, the 'East End effect'.

Sat in the Williams near the EE due to purchasing my tixs last minuite. However, the view of the city section of the EE looked awaesome. Everyone seems to be packed in tight from where we were and the noise was tremendous. If they are opening it up for the bigger games the mixture of City EE and away fans will surely blow the roof off. Looking forward gents..

Otherwise.....12,5000? Yeah ok then. Couldnt get tixs for Atyeo, Dolman and Williams was packed. 17,000 more like.

St Johns staff. re. Aaron Brown - criticism in former posts. Didnt like the way they just sauntered over to him. Now if that had been a premiership boy....diff. scenario. Not good.

Aaron Brown - My brother is a Swindon fan (they have nearly sold out for the City game) and he reckons Brown was our only real chance of beating them. He did it in the match earlier on in the season. City need someone who will run at their defence as they are solid with balls in the air.

Archived