IGNORED

Will A Key Qpr Defender...

greenun

QPR defender Mark Bircham received his TENTH yellow card of the season on Saturday.

See

http://www.soccerbase.com/footballlive/?MI...s&playerid=9832

By my estimation, that means his 2 game suspension takes effect two weeks following the booking, Saturday 27th March.

Unless QPR rearrange the Tranmere away game for Tuesday 30th March, or Wednesday 31st March, the City clash will mark the second match of his suspension.

What about the Swindon defender who got sent off at Plymouth?
If it's a 3 match ban, he'll miss out on 10th April.

It was a straight red for preventing a goalscoring opportunity. I'm not sure if that carries a 1 or 2 game suspension. However, Gurney did give the ref some verbal judging by the TV highlights, so MAY incur the wrath of the disciplinary panel.

Incidentally, we musn't forget Mr Igoe, who is being charged for bringing the game into disrepute. Those foolish comments could earn him a lengthy ban.

QPR defender Mark Bircham received his TENTH yellow card of the season on Saturday.
A technical point, but Bircham's a midfielder, isn't he?

I believe he was the player who Lee Miller so ruthlessly didn't see and ran into whilst following the ball, prior to his red card at Loftus Road. I've always thought that was a strange decision, given that a ref can only give what he sees, yet that ref managed to give something that didn't even happen.

Anyway, I believe he's a midfielder.

Guest Top Corner
A technical point, but Bircham's a midfielder, isn't he?

Definitely a midfielder. Annoying little git with the blue and white hair who gets up everyone's noses.

Looking at those bookings on that link, isn't one of them for Canada. Not sure if that counts domestically.

Anyway even if it doesn't, a booking tomorrow night against Wrexham or against Wycombe Saturday, should see him miss the AG game, providing it is a two game ban he gets. Given his character, it won't any great surprise if he collects his tenth yellow in either of the next 2 games.

Padula out, no keepers except a very inexperienced loanee, no Shittu and hopefully no Bircham for their visit to AG ;)

Definitely a midfielder. Annoying little git with the blue and white hair who gets up everyone's noses.

Looking at those bookings on that link, isn't one of them for Canada. Not sure if that counts domestically.

Anyway even if it doesn't, a booking tomorrow night against Wrexham or against Wycombe Saturday, should see him miss the AG game, providing it is a two game ban he gets. Given his character, it won't any great surprise if he collects his tenth yellow in either of the next 2 games.

Padula out, no keepers except a very inexperienced loanee, no Shittu and hopefully no Bircham for their visit to AG  ;)

Sorry about that chaps, I missed the Canada booking.

Mind you, Wycombe v QPR games are usually physical encounters to be treasured, with plenty of cards issued, so that's a good bet for Bircham.

Archived