IGNORED

Boro

Rocky

Guest Ralph Milne
Wonder if the beeb might be interested?

NTTDS do you have an email address?

Obvious one would be Chelsea vs Forest or West Brom vs Wolves but maybe Sky have their eyes on them!?

No they have already announced there games should be a mian match on match of the day on sat night though

• Admin

The official site says that we are to be one of the featured games on the Saturday's Match of the Day programme.

I believe that earns us an extra £30k. (or put another way, the same as we would get for hosting a televised league game).

The official site says that we are to be one of the featured games on the Saturday's Match of the Day programme.

I believe that earns us an extra £30k. (or put another way, the same as we would get for hosting a televised league game).

Thirty grands alright mind. Probably get a 17,000 crowd as well so thats a bit more.

• Admin
but a live game nets you 200k, or is that the 5th round

Think it's around £265k.

But that's a moot point as the executives at Sky/BBC cannot possibly see past televising Man U & Chelski leaving just one "possible upset" tie for coverage.

With replays meaning they could have ended up with Coventry vs Hull they opted for the safe bet of Luton/QPR vs Blackburn instead I am led to believe (though I am taking a mate's word for it).

We'll just have to ensure our 5th round game gets TV coverage instead. ;) Victories for Pompey and/or Forest could aid this.......

Archived