IGNORED

Swindon Away

Guest Cider_Army

I will go for the cheap seats. There will be noise in both, however, last season proved the bigger vocal support was behind the goal.

Plus you get to watch frustrated City fans playing with the police in the area behind! ;)

Guest westoncider

better behind the goal ,the marigolds will be waving :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19:

Target boy what a legend.That was one of the funiest things that i have seen at a football game he was getting so annoyed running up and down them steps and then when someone started that song well funny.bring back memories. does any of you no when the tickets go on sale ?

Guest exiledred

behind the goal cheaper and better atmos i reckon but no roof so noise will bugger off into wiltshire somewhere but hey!!

Target boy what a legend.That was one of the funiest things that i have seen at a football game he was getting so annoyed running up and down them steps and then when someone started that song well funny.bring back memories. does any of you no when the tickets go on sale ?
The dates areHere

Archived