IGNORED

FAO The 348 York Voucher Holders

cheshire_red

• Admin

To be fair this scheme would never be used for a home game !

Basically the club have been caught out by the local glory hunters - it would be more use to people if we get Rovers in the JPT area final for the voucher to be used for the away game there - no point in it being used for a home game. . . .

To be fair this scheme would never be used for a home game !

Basically the club have been caught out by the local glory hunters - it would be more use to people if we get Rovers in the JPT area final for the voucher to be used for the away game there - no point in it being used for a home game. . . .

spot on, generally these voucher things are used for Away games,

It's called looking in advance, how about the fact that in just over 2 weeks time we are going possibly going to be playing Rovers away at which point there will be VERY HIGH demand for tickets, with very little tickets available? How about they are thinking lets save the vouchers for then when tickets are in short supply!

spot on, generally these voucher things are used for Away games,

It's called looking in advance, how about the fact that in just over 2 weeks time we are going possibly going to be playing Rovers away at which point there will be VERY HIGH demand for tickets, with very little tickets available? How about they are thinking lets save the vouchers for then when tickets are in short supply!

If we get Rovers, Season ticket holders will snap the tickets up. :yes:

If we get Rovers, Season ticket holders will snap the tickets up. :yes:

what is most likely to happen is that People with Season Tickets and York vouchers will get first picks, (i.e BOTH)

then it will go in equal messure to ST Holder / the york holders, at least that has what has happened in the past.

you are right, I didnt go to york, but the people who did and got the vouchers definately deserve first digs, I havent got a ticket either, but a rovers fan I work with who said he might go but doesnt really care who wins has gotten 2 tickets. Years gone by, previous ticket stubs could get you a priority, why couldnt they do that this time. We have had a pretty good season, but I was sat watching blackpool destroy us, in dispair, but 5000 people have come out the wood work and gotten the tickets online. I assume Mr Sextones seat is safe though?

Archived