IGNORED

Pace, Strength, Skill........

bobby

so who do you think is our best player (of the current squad) - difficult to define, but how about in the following categories :

Pace/speed - I'd go for Brown (maybe Goodfellow but not seen enough yet)

Strength/tackling - Tommy

Skill/technical ability - Tinman or maybe Wilkshire (when in centre and on form)

Commitment to the cause - Tinman/Hill

Goalscoring - Peacock! or should that be Lita

Footballing brain - Tinman

What do you think??? Are there other categories????

Just thought it was worth thinking about given the negative posts about specific players. ;) what do we value most in a player?? who would be your choice for overall "best" player??

On current form mine would be Tommy, but over the course of the season maybe Tinman or Hill.

Pace:

Strangth/Tackling: Tommy

Skill/Technical: Tommy or Tinman (depends whether you mean getting out of tight spaces or passing abillity)

Commitment: Most of the team: Hill/Tins/Tommy/Coles...

Goalscoring: Still think Peacock, potentially Miller

Footballing Brain: Butler :P Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin., no on second thoughts Tins

Guest whitey_03
so who do you think is our best player (of the current squad) - difficult to define, but how about in the following categories :

Pace/speed  - I'd go for Brown (maybe Goodfellow but not seen enough yet)

Strength/tackling  - Tommy

Skill/technical ability - Tinman or maybe Wilkshire (when in centre and on form)

Commitment to the cause - Tinman/Hill

Goalscoring - Peacock!  or should that be Lita

Footballing brain  - Tinman

What do you think???  Are there other categories????

Just thought it was worth thinking about given the negative posts about specific players.  ;)  what do we value most in a player??  who would be your choice for overall "best" player??

On current form mine would be Tommy, but over the course of the season maybe Tinman or Hill.

for technical ability/skill/touch etc - Lee Miller must be in there? He cant have lost it all since moving to City, unless he hasnt got the confidence to try things incase they dont work!!

for pace - isnt Roberts one of the fastest at the club, or Lita??

Aerial ability has to be Miller, although Lita's ability in the air for the goal on Friday would have been one Miller would have been proud of!!

Pace: Robbo or Leroy.

Football brain: Tins.

Tackling/Strength: Doc.

Skill/Technical Ability: Tins/Wilks.

Commitment to the Cause: Tins/Matty.

Goal Scoring: Miller.

Unlucky: Kev Amankwaah.

Sicknote: Lee Matthews.

Over-rated: Lee Peacock, Lee Matthews.

Archived