IGNORED

One or Two more players to come

Guest Denilson

http://www.chairboys.ndirect.co.uk/

This Wycombe site confirms the interest - and a fee of £100K - story dated Monday so it's recent news

and I had it confirmed to me by a very reliable source ( I overheard a bloke in the queue for the 'boro tickets yesterday say that he would sign once the Chelsea game was out of the way)

CodeRed

I saw him play last night but was unaware we were linked. He gave Ashley Cole a handfull. I would be happy!

My mates a Wycombe fan, and he'll be gutted if they lose Betsy.

Seems to me that most of the time Wycombe score it's either a Betsy goal or a Betsy assist. I'd be so chuffed if this is true. I'm not sure if Wilson has earmarked for the left wing spot, but if not then I'd imagine Betsy and Murray would play on the wings and probably swop over sometimes.

My mates a Wycombe fan, and he'll be gutted if they lose Betsy.

Seems to me that most of the time Wycombe score it's either a Betsy goal or a Betsy assist. I'd be so chuffed if this is true. I'm not sure if Wilson has earmarked for the left wing spot, but if not then I'd imagine Betsy and Murray would play on the wings and probably swop over sometimes.

I think you are right. He would just give us another option, and with the amount of games we have got coming up we need it. It would be great to buy a player that is on form!

Right wing and one of the best players in the second division.

Interesting to see him and Scott compete for that flank.

Might be a signal that - at 32 or 33 - Johnson is not going give Murray a new contract

We know he prefers youger players

CodeRed

Might be a signal that - at 32 or 33 - Johnson is not going give Murray a new contract

CodeRed

I would not be happy if he does not get offered a new contract, he deserves it and he has given great service to this club. even if he is just a back-up player.

We don't really have to many options on the right hand side. Murray's been quality this season but he cant play everygame at his age.

Think Betsey will be a quality signing all the fans in league two seem to fear and rate him. Looked good against Chelsea (and he was playing against Ashley Cole) skillfull player with a bit of pace.

Guest South Coast Red

CodeRed

I would like to see Murray offered a player/coach contract (assuming he wants to stay in football) as a reward for his long service rather than say a 12 month extension

Archived