IGNORED

Good Luck

Sky Blue

Sky Blues fan here. I know this is going to be a good game. Coventry drew at the Ricoh last year. You are on fire at the moment so I would expect at least a draw at Ashton Gate.

Anyway, I am hoping we meet next year in the Championship although we might cross over this season!

Good luck anyway.

Sky Blues fan here. I know this is going to be a good game. Coventry drew at the Ricoh last year. You are on fire at the moment so I would expect at least a draw at Ashton Gate.

Anyway, I am hoping we meet next year in the Championship although we might cross over this season!

Good luck anyway.

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Damned civil old chap, considering we beat you.Hope you survive, and prosper. Not many teams could easily get over the loss of a player like McSheffery.Best of luck!!

Guest OmegaSnake

Good luck anyway.

Ta mate, you lot are one of the friendliest fans i've ever come across, a credit to your club and i hope you survive in the championship. Hope to be playing you next season.

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Damned civil old chap, considering we beat you.Hope you survive, and prosper. Not many teams could easily get over the loss of a player like McSheffery.Best of luck!!

The betting is on McAllister. Fans preferences are Eric Black(Birmingham coach) or Richard Money of Walsall. There are 40 serious applicants apparently.

Archived