IGNORED

Bye Bye

Guest bemmyred

Guest bemmyred

:Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

You've got it in one saab driver.

Exactly how I have been at most home games this season!!!

Get a grip man ;)  Heads up :cool:  and....

ccccchhhaaaarge

Ah yes the Light Brigade!! Yep, and look what happened to them!!! Heroic failure, waste of life, through incompetant leadership, overbearing egos, and lack of communication- oh yeah, you're right, sorry! Bit like City this season eh?

Bemmy Red is right, we are now playing catch up, and with a WORSE goal difference, with a non effective strike force. Plymuff, & QPR, only need a draw from us, and Swinedead, may well fancy their chances of automatic still gainst us.

without a goalscorer I dont fancy our chances in the playoffs, and please dont even go down the Lee Peacock is a striker road, ###### Tobacco Road maybe.

My confidence would still be there if we go and remain second. If its playoffs forget it!!

I just hope the team have a bit more spirit and fight about them than some fans.

There's still all to play for or shall the team just give up now. It seems like some of the fans have.

If Wilson or any of the palyers said some of the rubbish that is being said on here they would be slated.

If you lot were QPR fans and knowing you had to play Plymouth and city, would you be optimistic or full of.....  "we'rrrrrrrrrrre doooooomed cap'n!"
Quite happy, getting a point at Plymuff, and given Citys lethal strike force very confident of at least a point off Briz, which is what two QPR fans think who I work with. They're scoring again, ie more than they concede, and they feel that will take em up. All they gotta do is get the same as City every week and they are there.

Cant argue with it can you? I'd be a lot happier if we scored goals me, and I think that might make them less sure too!

Danny Boy?? Danny, what have ye got planned my son?

I'll stick my neck out here. Plymuff, QPR and Brighton all have to visit AG. They are probably NOT looking forward to that. Our biggest forthcoming game is Swindle away. Lose that and Swindle would think they might go up, win it and we're back on track.

Worst case scenario and we enter the play offs again. Would Jer Boon have to cycle to Hartlepool again or does his stint finish on 8 May as I confidently expect City's season to?

WE CAN & WILL DO IT!!!

Archived