IGNORED

MOTD

BS3_RED

Guest tomvickeryBCFC

if they refer to us as bristol and not bristol city i will be writing a complaint, it bloody p*&^es me off. WE ARE BRISTOL CITY!!

There I was really enjoying watching that with plenty of good things being said of us as well as looking good on National TV for a change.

We score and I feel egstatic.You can hear the crowd and the commentator going potty and then.......

... it gets bloody ruined by that bloody PA announcer."GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAL" in that way that gets on your nerves.And then thrown in that bloody "Amorillo" blaring out :angry: What is this Ice Hockey ???? It gets to the point of embarrasment.

I know I'm not the only one on this and I'm sure many of you agree this embarrassment has to stop !

So Mr PA Announcer.Please just stick to reading the teams prior to kick off,read a few birthdays and like other announcers up and down the country announce,not shout the scorers name when the crowd noise has died down.

There I was really enjoying watching that with plenty of good things being said of us as well as looking good on National TV for a change.

We score and I feel egstatic.You can hear the crowd and the commentator going potty and then.......

... it gets bloody ruined by that bloody PA announcer."GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAL" in that way that gets on your nerves.And then thrown in that bloody "Amorillo" blaring out :angry: What is this Ice Hockey ???? It gets to the point of embarrasment.

I know I'm not the only one on this and I'm sure many of you agree this embarrassment has to stop !

So Mr PA Announcer.Please just stick to reading the teams prior to kick off,read a few birthdays and like other announcers up and down the country announce,not shout the scorers name when the crowd noise has died down.

Maybe he was hoping with all the media coverage that he will get noticed and head hunted by some bigger and better club (not that i think there is 1), I'm also hoping now!! Bless him!

Our PA bloke is a kn0b. Today there was hardly any proper atmosphere before the kick off because of that sh1te music - why can't they just let the crowd do the business. Also trying to get the different stands singing is just embarressing.

Yeah I used to like the announcer but he is really getting on my nerves now.

The Amarillo song is nothing short of cringe worthy!

Can the ST please address this situation?

Archived