IGNORED

Top Three

Bristol Boy

Moved an earlier post, but this will make the games clearer, so apologies for double entry.......ooer missus!

#### results tonight.

I genuinely feel that Plymouth will be champions and, let's face it, I'd rather have QPR's run in than ours....just, although City & Plymouth away, plus Swindon at home aren't easy.

] BIG THREE UPDATE

THE RUN IN

CITY (10)

Tranmere, Port Vale, Swindon, Luton & Barnsley Away

Oldham,QPR, Plymouth ,Brighton & Blackpool Home

PLYMOUTH (9) Home & Hosed...Almost

Luton, Barnsley , City, Oldham, Hartlepool Away

Wrex,Wycombe, QPR & Colchester Home

QPR (10)

Wycombe, Tranmere, City, Barnsley, Plymouth & Weds: Away

Luton, Grims, Stock, Swindon: Home

Failing a lot of good fortune, our only hope now is to beat QPR at home and, looking at the run in, we'll probably need to win all of the home games to stand a chance.

That, plus six out of fifteen points away could do it.

Possible, but tall order. ;)

I didn't realise that QPR had 6 of their last 10 games away from home.Untill last Saturday their away form was dodgy at best - so lets hope that it was a one off result.

But...all this speculation achieves nothing (other than provide a temporary release from our City related anxiety).All City can do is win all their remaning games and promotion will be in the bag.That way other results don't matter..... ;)

Even if there is a god, even he wouldn't know how any of those games could turn out.

All we can do is try to help our team achieve the best possible results from thier remaining games........and then enjoy the promotion party! ;)

p.s. DONT FORGET YOUR YELLOW MARGOLD FOR SWINDLE>>>>IT COULD MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Guest Red_Rat

I think we must agree that Plymuff are pretty much home and dry

So its us and QPR

If we can beat QPR at home,and then hope Plymuff beat QPR at Loftus road,we would be in a much stronger position.

Although i think it would be better if we concentrated on our own form.

9 wins out of 9. 27 points

Guarenteed promotion

Guest little un
Moved an earlier post, but this will make the games clearer, so apologies for double entry.......ooer missus!

#### results tonight.

I genuinely feel that Plymouth will be champions and, let's face it, I'd rather have QPR's run in than ours....just, although City & Plymouth away, plus Swindon at home aren't easy.

] BIG THREE UPDATE

THE RUN IN

CITY (10)

Tranmere, Port Vale, Swindon, Luton & Barnsley Away

Oldham,QPR, Plymouth ,Brighton & Blackpool Home

PLYMOUTH (9) Home & Hosed...Almost

Luton, Barnsley , City, Oldham, Hartlepool Away

Wrex,Wycombe, QPR & Colchester Home

QPR (10)

Wycombe, Tranmere, City, Barnsley, Plymouth & Weds: Away

Luton, Grims, Stock, Swindon: Home

Failing a lot of good fortune, our only hope now is to beat QPR at home and, looking at the run in, we'll probably need to win all of the home games to stand a chance.

That, plus six out of fifteen points away could do it.

Possible, but tall order. :blink:

Winning all our games in April should do it and with the eastend open it has to be our year.

Archived