IGNORED

Qpr/plymouth Fans In Home End.

Guest N1 Jim

Guest N1 Jim

With it all hotting up in the big promotion party etc and us giving less tickets than QPR and Plymouth could sell are there restrictions to who can buy tickets for the home areas or not?

I wonder if there may be sizeable numbers of away fans looking at this option and while we should all be able to sit together I worry especially with Plymouth that there may be some problems.

How do the club work this out? Should the tkts only be avaliable to people on the databases etc?

• Admin

I'm sorry but we hear this every year from away fans. Be it Cardiff, Millwall, Plymouth or QPR.

I have never seen, let alone heard an away fan near my seat.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but it does seem that each year we hear the same, and yet nothing ever happens.

I'm sorry but we hear this every year from away fans. Be it Cardiff, Millwall, Plymouth or QPR.

I have never seen, let alone heard an away fan near my seat.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but it does seem that each year we hear the same, and yet nothing ever happens.

Ah, well we had some Wednesday fans infront of us at Ashton Gate and they had the bloody cheek to leap around like loons when they scored. If they want to sit in the home end, keep quiet, its probably the best thing. They should be glad people in the GWR arent violent ;)

Just like to point out, that we do it too. At the Wycombe game we took all 2,500?, and I saw loads of Cider-Reds in the woodlands stand (the big ##*** on the left). I've watched city in the south east by getting tickets in the home end, perk of having a south east address!! BTW, I have a southeast accent, and I'll be at QPR, so dont batter me I'm a Cider-Red too

I shouldnt think there will be be trouble with QPR, unless one or other side gets stuffed, but I reckon it'll be a bit different with Plymuff, if some of their ###### fans like the ones who came on here gobbing off and the Rivals site are anything to go by (Green Gob and the like!). Most of the ones who have come on here are decent enough, but the others....

Its partly up to us to behave I guess? ;)

Its partly up to us to behave I guess? ;)
Yes, alot of it will be down to how we behave and yes ive seen City fans doing it.

If any out of the two were likely to cause trouble in the home end it would more than likely be 'muff i think. If they just kept themselves to themselves and didnt act like idiots and rub it in if they scored and City folk didnt bite back there should be no problems.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I very much doubt there'll be trouble, though if an away fan is jumping around making an show of himself I wouldn't be suprised if he got a slap.

If any away was in the home part of the east end and cheered I just hope the stewards recue him in time.

Guest comeonyoureds

qpr and plymuff fans arnt going to have anything to jump up and down about anway! they'll only be recognised when they're leaving early when it 3-0! ;)

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

If any of them decide to buy ticket for the East End, thinking they would be nearer to their supporters, i think that would be a big mistake.

If anyone makes themselves known as an away fan i don't think it will go down to well with some of the East Enders.

Any other stand i can't see there being much of a problem, all the people that cause trouble usually scatter thenselves out, so the liklihood of them being by them is slim. However you always got the annoyed fan that would certainly give a mouthy away fan a slap.

Its all a matter of luck whether the away fans get away with it or not, along with if they are sensible about it.

Guest Uncle Ern

It will be easy to spot them 'cos they'll have their shoes on the wrong feet.

If you see any outside the ground,please direct them to The Rising Sun to swap Panini stickers

;)

Jim, you've got some contacts at the Blue hoops. Are there currently rumours circulating that QPR fans are looking to do this?

Scooter Red

Guest N1 Jim

No mate but the QPR tickets aren't all gone yet(season tkts first etc).. Infact the boys we know have a spare tkt in the away end.

I have watched City on a few occasions in the home end at other grounds and as people have pointed out that should not be a problem but I think 4 Plymouth it may be otherwise.

Anyway don't worry bout it as you will be running with Micky the Mouse and Pluto in Sunny Florida.

Cheers

Guest redeyes25

With the Plymouth tickets only being on sale to season ticket holders, and then only one at a time.. it leaves a lot of fans with little choice!.. Luckily I have got a ticket in the away section of the East End.. but one of my friends will be sat in the Dolman.. had I not got my ticket I would be there too.. no way am I missing this game!

He is tame though! :blink:

Guest BCFC_DEANO
With the Plymouth tickets only being on sale to season ticket holders, and then only one at a time.. it leaves a lot of fans with little choice!.. Luckily I have got a ticket in the away section of the East End.. but one of my friends will be sat in the Dolman.. had I not got my ticket I would be there too.. no way am I missing this game!

He is tame though!  :blink:

Don't want to worry your mate but in the past things have flared up in the dolman and with it being a big game........

some advice for him is to:

-not wear anything green or orange (prob best he wears a city shirt)

-no cheering IF you score

-Cheering WHEN city score (this is a must)

Guest redeyes25

Yeah cheers!.. he isnt the most voiciferous (sp?) of fans.. so he should be ok. Its been over a year since I have been to AG.. which is the Dolman? (from an East End point of view)

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Their home end behind the goal reminds me of the East End. Small, atmospheric and everyone stands. But the away end for me!

Got two QPR boys where I work, and they dont reckon, there will be hass with them, but they reckon PlyMOUTH might be more "interesting" On Rivals one reckons he has tickets in Row G in th Atyeo?? Could be as they say???? interesting.

Personally hope not, fed up seeing city in front of the beak!!

Guest Kingsbridgedave

Argyle official site now says the match is all ticket for both City & Argyle.

Just as interesting is that all Argyles seating tickets have sold out for QPR on 24 April and just 2000 standing tickets left.

QPR have not started selling for this match yet.

We all know the unwritten rules here for goodness sake.

I live in Milton Keynes. I have a good mate who is a season ticket holder at Luton. He invited me to join him at the start of the season to go with him v the mighty reds. Not sure either of us could have anticipated how big a game it could be.

Yea, sure, I would be a bit of a lunatic to go covered in red, with an air horn, shouting on the reds! If you sit in the wrong end, respect the deal. It is actually one of the most frustrating things to do, but if you cannot live with it, don't do it!

qpr and plymuff fans arnt going to have anything to jump up and down about anway! they'll only be recognised when they're leaving early
So QPR and Plymouth fans come to all our games and sit in the Dolman then do they? :blink::clap:

Archived