IGNORED

The Boro Game...

redsontour

Ok, here's a dilema for you to assist me with...

On the day that City play Boro, I am scheduled to attend a drivers course at the inviation of the Wiltshire constabulary costing me £60...which I (am sure, rightly) earned for driving at 37 miles per hour in a 30 miles per hour zone...

If I fail to show, this offer reverts to being 3 penalty points and a £60 fine..

Now obviously, if I do attend, then to get to Boro for a 7.45 kick off I will need to drive at approximately 146 Miles per hour...and whilst my car may be capable, I suspect I may once again incur the wrath of the boys in blue....

What would you suggest??

:noexpression:

• Admin

On the day that City play Boro, I am scheduled to attend a drivers course at the inviation of the Wiltshire constabulary costing me £60...which I (am sure, rightly) earned for driving at 37 miles per hour in a 30 miles per hour zone...

If I fail to show, this offer reverts to being 3 penalty points and a £60 fine..

Now obviously, if I do attend, then to get to Boro for a 7.45 kick off I will need to drive at approximately 146 Miles per hour...and whilst my car may be capable, I suspect I may once again incur the wrath of the boys in blue....

What would you suggest??

Watch the game on Sky and save the 3 points for when you need to speed to an important League fixture instead.

Guest scumbag

What would you suggest??

is it morning or afternoon? I've done one and it doesn't take much more than 3 hours, you can be out by 12pm and should be able to get there in time.

Archived