IGNORED

The Man With The Bugle

tin

Not expecting many replies to this but I was just watching the Rovers game at the Gate from the last promotion season on BCFC world and it jogged my memory.

There was the sound of a bugle or trumpet, something like that. This guy always used to come to the front of the Dolman stand and play some old school tune that always raised a laugh. He just disappeared a few season afterwards. Anyone know what I'm on about or who he his or where he's went?

Guest Uncle Ern

Perhaps he's had to have it surgically removed from a certain part of his anatomy.

That thing used to drive me scats ! :blink:

Guest malaggro
I'm sure a few years ago he got into a ruck with another City fan during an away game against Swindon, who had taken a particular dislike to the bugle!
Your right, it happened up in The Arkells Stand. Not sure how it panned out though. :blink:

Guest Div1.ere.we.come

he goes in the supporters club and i always remember sitting infront of him at the QPR game away last season my ears were ringing for about 2 days after that :Costumed19: :blink:

i thought he was quite good though always got a cheers from the lads in the ayteo

Archived