IGNORED

Tickets for Gas Away

Markman

Well we all know tickets for the game at the Gas (memorial) will be hard to get.

Season Ticket Holder (STH) (whatever anyone thinks) will get first shout - probably with some sort voucher.

My take would be first group are STH plus those with the voucher from York away and........

the hardy souls who trek up to S****horpe on Monday night , for a game live on sky, after a pretty poor home performance -they deserve something (I doubt I will go and will opt for the Sky option) - but the guys and gals who do go - would it not be fair to say in advance they may get some sort of preference?

Sorry but IMO, it should be season ticket holders only, first come, first serve!?!?!?

There are 8,000 ish season ticket holders and 1,800? tickets.

IMO it's better to say "season ticket holders with voucher from some obscure game" go first as the only other option is "season ticket holders who can get up early and skive off work to queue".

There are 8,000 ish season ticket holders and 1,800? tickets.

IMO it's better to say "season ticket holders with voucher from some obscure game" go first as the only other option is "season ticket holders who can get up early and skive off work to queue".

spot on, Season Ticket holders AND either York voucher or maybe Orient JPT game voucher.

But then people would only go to Scunny in order to get Rovers priority.

It'd be far better to reward the hardy souls that went to Orient, York etc who did so with no ulterior motive.

I can see what you're saying but it's also a good way of getting the team some extra support to get behind them Monday in a very important game.

Could always let people with two or three stubs/vouchers go first!

Archived