IGNORED

County Ground

Bristol Boy

1,900 i believe. Thats what they gave us when we had it around 89-90.

Good day won 1-0 Super Bob scored, May have been promotion season.

Anyone fancy same again? :blink: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

But with MARIGOLDS

glos boy Posted on Mar 18 2004, 07:35 PM

Memories of Swinetown (sorry old spot no offence)

None taken old boy, I'm a pedigree not any common or garden pink swine that those evil roundabout lovers put in their pork pies. :blink: :Wave:

Must admit some of the visits in the 80's were a bit tasty.

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Party12:

Heaving mass arrives County ground to see Galley,Garland ,Gow :clap: those were the days.Confined to pavements now I suppose :blink:
Yeah! And heaving masses of Swindon "Boot Boys". If I recall rightly Swindon used to get crowds of around 16000 - 18000 back then.

There was always loads of trouble and it was a dangerous place to go.Fortunately not so now.

Guest SwindonBob
£19.00 IN ARKWRIGHT STAND is that with prawn sarnies & hospiality :Confused13:  :Confused13:
£19 is a bargin when you get charged £21 at Brighton to sit in a tempory stand with no roof about a mile from the pitch! Besides us home fans have to pay it too!

Archived