IGNORED

Is Plymouth Nearly Sold Out?

martnewts

Guest westoncider

been made all ticket now ONLY 4000 LEFT so there must be room elsewhere other than the east end :ProgrammePC: :Party12:

TinmansLeftfoot Posted on Mar 19 2004, 11:09 PM

I see the typical ######ing "glory hunters" are out from under the skirting again 

The club can have their money, just as long as they don't join with the regular whingers! Don't think many will be stood(sorry sat) by me in the EASTEND. Thank ##** i wont be in my season ticket seat in the DOLMAN. :dunno: :Wave: :Wave:

Guest KingswoodRed
I see the typical ######ing "glory hunters" are out from under the skirting again

Tell ya what.

Make it a 10,000 crowd then, with all the season ticket holders getting a seat, and 2,000 Plymouth fans getting a seat.

Sod all the rest of the seats.

I'm sure BCFC wouldn't mind the drop in income.

Guest KingswoodRed
Sarcastic tw##

You know exactly what I'm getting at !

Sadly I do, but equally as sad, you don't.

Now go and have a lie down and calm down.

Personal attacks won't get you anywhere, especially with me.

Just accept that at least the so called 'Glory Hunters' you refer to are more local to Bristol than the 'Glory Hunters' that support the likes of Liverpool and Man Ure.

Yes I do know what I'm getting at

And I admit I was a bit harsh in my last post.I apologise

Ok maybe I should have made my point more clearer

I'm not a season ticket holder like many.Always difficult to stump up the cash in one lump but I do go to every home game including LDV and some away matches.

What gets my 'goat' is when a big game comes up ,out they all come snapping up the tickets.Now I have a problem getting a Plymouth ticket online !

Ok maybe I should have thought ahead but in this climate of footy prices it isnt always that easy.

Dont get me wrong of course its better to have the ground full.I just wish there was a system where 'loyal pay on the day' supporters get a certain special treatment the same way as season ticket holders !

Surely I'm just as important arent I ? :dunno:

Guest KingswoodRed
And I admit I was a bit harsh in my last post.I apologise

Apology accepted.

Surely I'm just as important arent I ?

Yes, without a doubt, but like you said, in this present climate, you will always get the fans that will mostly stay away during a season come out for the crunch games.

Inevitably this will lead to fans like yourself struggling to obtain the tickets.

Good in one way as it means there must be something to play for, for the fans to turn up.

Bad in another, as it means fans like you will not always get a chance to watch the games you want to.

May I apologise for the sarcy reply last night/this morning, it was sort of cider fuelled, and was really aimed at the 'glory hunting' Man Ure type fan not you.

Dont get me wrong of course its better to have the ground full.I just wish there was a system where 'loyal pay on the day' supporters get a certain special treatment the same way as season ticket holders !

Surely I'm just as important arent I ? :dunno:

One for the F.C.C I reckon Tinns.Like u I cant afford season ticket etc but I was a member.

Now that the club has to offer any reductions in the Ateyo to away supporters as well(and are unwilling to do so) I cant do that. :ph34r:

Managed to get tickets for both these games though and its a damm shame if you cant get to one.

Archived