IGNORED

A new breed of happy clappies?

Redhyde

I'm quite happy with our club at the moment.

I think our chairman backs our managers judgement with money. We have the 23 man squad with over for each position that our manager wanted.

We're fifth in the league (ok not great but aceptable), but only five off the top/second with 15 games left. Anyone really believe that can't be made up?

We've just been on a 19 match unbeaten run including three games against higher tier teams. Since we've lost once away to the league leaders, a rubbish performance at home against dross and a draw with ten men also at home to a very good team.

We're more than likely going to Cardiff again.

Our youth system seems to be producing very high calibre individuals.

We play good football most of the time.

Our kit looks nice!

It seems to me that the forum has been rather quiet over the last few weeks when we've been winning. Now that we've lost two all the hatred and bile from all the angry individuals which was pent up has exploded. Just take stock for a second, have a deep breath and think. It's really not that bad at the minute is it?

I think our chairman backs our managers judgement with money. We have the 23 man squad with over for each position that our manager wanted.

We're fifth in the league (ok not great but aceptable), but only five off the top/second with 15 games left. Anyone really believe that can't be made up?

We've just been on a 19 match unbeaten run including three games against higher tier teams. Since we've lost once away to the league leaders, a rubbish performance at home against dross and a draw with ten men also at home to a very good team.

Our kit looks nice!

It seems to me that the forum has been rather quiet over the last few weeks when we've been winning. Now that we've lost two all the hatred and bile from all the angry individuals which was pent up has exploded. Just take stock for a second, have a deep breath and think. It's really not that bad at the minute is it?

Nope the long term future of the club in my opinion is brighter than it has been in the last ten years. But you do realise that this board really isnt the place for such posts :innocent06:

Redhyde out !

Our kit looks nice!

I have been thinking the same Redhyde, although i haven't been registerd for very long time on this forum i have been reading it for ages, going back time. When I did register I rememberd it always being busyier, like now. So I think your spot on mate, City deserve your support this season 5 Pts off top and a possiable 45 left, chance of going to Millenium stadium & beating the gas and also a chance of knocking out a Premiership who would of thought that come start of the season?

Great post. Thats how to look at things, not 1 or two bad performances.

Things have been alot worse in recent years, we should all be swinging from the rafters in our current position.

Couldn't agree more. It wasn't that long along we were discussing the very real prospect of relegation.

I cannot agree that we play good football most of the time. Generally we are getting good results with the odd great performance thrown in (normally reserved for cup games). I have seen far better "football" in my 30 years of support. There have been a number of games this season when the tactic has been simply to lump it long - Carlisle at home being the worst example. But if the means justify the end result then fair enough - I will not complain. If not, then I will be a bit disappointed at the end of the season. Before anyone gets on their high horse I am fully behind Gary Johnson and hope he brings what we all want this season.

Archived