IGNORED

No Scoreboard Tomorrow

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

Just saw this on the official site. Could be a real pain for those of you who like to keep track of time so remember to take your stopwatches to the game tomorrow.

Guest Pinamonte

ROFL, I don't even know if I've got one on mine, I'll have a look. I normally just use mine for texts and phone calls and stuff like that.

Guest Pinamonte

Yeah, this thread doen't really matter if you go in the East End anyway, they should put a new scoreboard up on the Ateyo for you lot.

Guest Pinamonte

The clock on the Williams is ok but with all the excitement at the start of the match, I always forget to check what time the game kicks off. Then it's not much use because if you're a couple of minutes out then that makes all the difference, especially with all the late goals this season.

Guest WestburyRed

The lack of scoreboard must be a pain for Dolman-ites. It seems to completely throw all the early leavers, who end up slowly trotting down the steps at 4:40 and then realising there is a good 10 minutes to go yet, so then hang around blocking views/watching the game for longer than they even normally do.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Don't know how much they cost but i think we should fix a massive tv in the ground. Maybe in the gap between the Atyeo and the Williams. It could re-place that stupid little stand infront of the shop. Last season my mate bought a ticket in Ateyo Block A only to find out it was that little stand! He was well annoyed and got socked!

Archived