IGNORED

Mickey Bell + Tinns

Will Rollason

I don't think Wilson will re-instate Bell.

Hill is a better bet at full-back,but I can see Tinnion starting wide left in Browns' absence despite his lack of pace.Tinnion can still get good crosses in and he can get up and down to provide defensive cover.

Agreed Hill much better full back,Bell shades it going forward?

Cant see Oldham coming with much attackin intent.Hope they do.

BUT is it going to be Burnell in the middle?? Can do a job,obviously not got Tommys all round game but good anchor, if we play Wilks for instance. :dunno:

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Lets hope Doherty does pass his fitness test. Its amazing that Joe Burnell went from captin to the resurves in a month, give it a thought!

Lets hope Doherty does pass his fitness test. Its amazing that Joe Burnell went from captin to the resurves in a month, give it a thought!
Burnell still a good player though - maybe Danny ain't worked out yet where he fits in the team. I would still play him as a replacement for Tommy but would also like to see him at RB if Carey were out!

probably right bsa but Matty not really fit after hamstring probs.Should be rested or he could tweak it again.

I thought Clayton had edged himself into the pole position

I think Clayton is the future.Depends how attack minded Danny wants to be.He was talking about getting balance of team right i.e not too attacking =Joe if Doc not fit?

Joe been very good in reserves ,could get him a start :dunno: +he's very good at breaking play up and giving it simple.

I can't see Tinman playing on the left, he's a bit old for a winger

Bloody cheek he's a whippersnapper at 36! and can cross a ball early. :ph34r:

Mmmmm,he limped out of reserves didn't he :dunno:

mid field-

...Tinns........B'nell.....Wilks...Robrts....

or

...Freezer.....Tinns...Wilks....Robrts...

IF Doc and Fortune out.

Back 4(if Matty is out)

Carey ...Coles..Butts....Bell.

Leroy and Windy to start please. :ph34r:

Archived