IGNORED

On Tonights Twentyman Show.

greenun

...the noise you boys in the East End make and how it puts the rest of the ground to shame.

And yes I DID mention the Submariners , black balaclavas, yellow marigolds 'n all.

I implored all City fans to get behind the team for the remainder of the season, with CONSTANT singing.

We've got this forum to be critical, but let's carry those young players along on a sea of confidence and don't feel embarassed about singing your hearts out.

I said that if the person next to you isn't singing, then tap them on the shoulder and make THEM feel the odd one out.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME ON YOOOOOOOOOOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh, agree and did you see the article in the Evil Post quoting the psychologist city use - about how important it is for the fans to get behind the team and how much difference it makes to the players (particularly when they make a mistake). Seems to be a consistent message coming out of the club at the moment.

Let's make home advantage really count - make it loud! :P

edit - spelling!

I think that the people who do not get behind the team and are most harshly critical are not those on the forum, but the casual fans. Sitting in the GWR family stand a few games ago I noticed that many fans DIDN'T EVEN STAND UP when City scored, and were yelling louder at the mistakes than at the goals.

greenun Posted on Mar 19 2004, 09:51 PM

...the noise you boys in the East End make and how it puts the rest of the ground to shame.

And yes I DID mention the Submariners , black balaclavas, yellow marigolds 'n all.

I implored all City fans to get behind the team for the remainder of the season, with CONSTANT singing.

We've got this forum to be critical, but let's carry those young players along on a sea of confidence and don't feel embarassed about singing your hearts out.

I said that if the person next to you isn't singing, then tap them on the shoulder and make THEM feel the odd one out.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME ON YOOOOOOOOOOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLELUJAHH

Seems to be a consistent message coming out of the club at the moment

And this forum if the yellow subbers have anything to do with it!

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

Guest malaggro

Didn't hear it myself. What was Geoff's views/opinion?

Cheers

Malaggro :dunno::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Archived