IGNORED

Forest 23rd In Current Form League

Bristol Boy

23. Nottingham Forest P6 W0 D2 L4 F3 A11 GD-8 PTS 2

Have to say I didn't think they'd been that bad!!

That's because they haven't been that bad! Last 6 league games:

Brighton L 2-1

Northampton W 1-0

Bradford D 2-2

Carlisle L 1-0

Swansea D 0-0

Yeovil W 1-0.

Not too good, but 8 points.

Edit: Even though our form had been poor lately, we've still picked up 10 points from our last 6 league games.

Meant to have been utterly shocking against Brighton, and after seeing them totally collapse in the FA cup versus Chelsea a little while ago I can believe it.

Stupid move by Calderwood getting rid of the likes of Danny Culip and Southall, and trying to relpace them with a youngster like Luke Chambers and an injury prone old boy in Prutton. Seems to be trying to stamp his influence on his squad a exactly the wrong time of the season, and even before he tore up his team post the Oldham 5-0 Calderwood was seemingly unable to manage the resources at his command.

They'll still be a threat this term, but I think it's a case of 'too much; too young' for Calderwood, who clearly has talent but might not be ready for such high levels of expectation at this stage of his career. Plus, much like GJ last year, he is yet to really build his own team and is relying on players brought in by a 'dead man' walking last january.

Guest CGS RED
23. Nottingham Forest P6 W0 D2 L4 F3 A11 GD-8 PTS 2

Have to say I didn't think they'd been that bad!!

They won 2 home games 1-0, so those stats need revising

Archived