IGNORED

Flapper, the Evil Post & conspiracy theories.

Sir Colby-Tit

Firstly, I apologise for buying the EP today. I'm so excited about tomorrow night I just couldn't help myself. Rest assured I feel dirty and ashamed.

I can't believe the amount of column inches given to Steve Phillips.

The back page is taken up with a story quoting GJ saying Phillips left because of the competition, and the inside back page is taken up with John Ward's take on the situation.

No doubt this will fire SP up even more. Is this a feeble attempt by the EP to scupper our chances because of the boycott?

I can't remember a time when one player has been the focus so intensely before a derby game. I can't help think that he's going to play a blinder at AG.

I'm off to make a voodoo doll of SP to stick pins in.

Firstly, I apologise for buying the EP today. I'm so excited about tomorrow night I just couldn't help myself. Rest assured I feel dirty and ashamed.

I can't believe the amount of column inches given to Steve Phillips.

The back page is taken up with a story quoting GJ saying Phillips left because of the competition, and the inside back page is taken up with John Ward's take on the situation.

No doubt this will fire SP up even more. Is this a feeble attempt by the EP to scupper our chances because of the boycott?

It has to be said, the 'boycott' is working really well!

I can't remember a time when one player has been the focus so intensely before a derby game. I can't help think that he's going to play a blinder at AG.

I'm off to make a voodoo doll of SP to stick pins in.

Phillips will want one over city thats for sure. Although I'm sure he still has fond memories of his time at the gate. If hes professional about it he will gain more respect and could play a blinder tomorrow night. I have nothing against him as a person as Ive met him on a number of occassions. But he did let himself down a bit with his comments about Johnson infront of us fans.

Phillips will want one over city thats for sure. Although I'm sure he still has fond memories of his time at the gate. If hes professional about it he will gain more respect and could play a blinder tomorrow night. I have nothing against him as a person as Ive met him on a number of occassions. But he did let himself down a bit with his comments about Johnson infront of us fans.

I think a few choruses of 'Phillips sent the Gas down' tomorrow night would be appropriate.

Never forget Sir, it wasn`t just Phillips who assisted in getting Rovers relegated - a number of other players deserve congratulating as well. :icecream:

......but, undoubtedly, Phillips does deserve almost sole congratulation in keeping the Gas down with his goal keeping errors. :clapping:

Hey a certain Lee Peacock scored that night too. Infact it was his 15th goal of the season. I know because my husband won a £10 bet with a mate of his. :innocent06:

Archived