IGNORED

How Do You Get To The Match?

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

I always get the bus down. I could take the car but I like to have a couple of pints before and after so it's better that I don't drive. How do other people get to the match?

I always get the bus down. I could take the car but I like to have a couple of pints before and after so it's better that I don't drive. How do other people get to the match?
I go by spaceship................. but I have been known to land on earth, hitch a lift in a car and then...... use my feet to walk the rest of the way.

Have you seen that there is a guy called 'Jer' who uses a uni-cycle to get to all home games and a bi-wheeled vehicle called a bike to get to away games?

Guest eggdaps
Yeah, I saw about that bloke in the paper, he's doing it for charity. I reckon I'm going to sponsor him.
who is this Pinamonte and what planet is he/she from?

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

I take my helicopter and park in the Cente Circle, then get my small minions to move it ontop of the Atyeo. I bet no ones ever seen it!!

I take my plane. Bugger trying to find a parking space though  :ph34r:

And just what is the matter with Bristol Airport for parking eh?

I would say it's a long walk back to plane after the match but at least you can park without any major problems.

I suppose you are going to tell me that the runway is to short for your plane :ph34r: and you can't land there

:dunno:

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Uxbridge red thats QPR territory or perhaps a bit Chelscum not City and re Pinna whats his name ,he is clearly a spoofer as no one could be that stupid surley ,just look at the literacy and sense of his mails !!!!!!!

Got to be a Gashead trying to shame the name of City

Archived