IGNORED

Phillipps-watch & Learn

Guest bristol south end

Guest bristol south end

Our goalie should get a video of todays game & see how a keeper should come off his line & claim any cross as the oldham keeper constantly did today,yet another goal conceded from a cross with phillipps rooted to his line how many more times this season is this going to happen,plymouth will have a field day against him with their big lumps and their route one style

Guest Dolman Moaner

Steady on, your not allowed to have a go at Phillips, best keeper in the Division.

Old concrete legs was firmly rooted again today, afraid to even come for stuff

inside the six yard box.

Yep. Their keeper was class on crosses today, so i think England have a new no.1 !!
There keeper was the best ive seen for ages

England has a new No1 ?? Oldhams keeper from Australia!!!

Love to have him at Aston Gate

Some of the crosses we made today would have gave phillips all kinds of problems

Guest city slicker 71
Hang on a minute. He can't be that good. Oldham are fighting relegation for gods sake. We just had a very very poor front line who never really tested him, apart from some awful crosses which my grannie could have saved.
The bloke was not tested, and in the days when a cross was a cross and anyones ball I doubt very much if that keeper would have had such an air of smugness about him. I find it very annoying whenever Tony Cooks' mentioned it focuses on was he or was he not p%$%d vs Plymouth? The Bristol through and through keeper I remember could fight in his 6 yard box for possession throw a ball accurately further than most and when he punched it it stayed hit. Fearless, he never hesitated to come out, reputation meant bugger all to him.

Oh how I wished his attitude was out there today!

Archived