IGNORED

April

Guest Rob

If we lose at Tranmere and if there is still no action in the transfer market before april starts i will be seriously concerned about whether or not Wilson is the right man to take us into a month which will be make or break in deciding our future next season.

If he continually fails to learn from his mistakes how long can we allow him to mess up?

I feel a defeat at Tranmere and we will need a change.

Please dont say i didnt hear you saying this during the 12/13 game run cos who would complain when the team is wiining. Even during this spell we werent playing how we should be.

I am just disappointed by second rate performances this season and more and more Danny Wilson bloomers.

Defeat at Tranmere and in my opinion the team need a fresh approach before we bottle it yet again.

TIN'S AND TAYLOR DUO!! :dunno:

If Wilson did go, then the man i want is leroy. Torquay have been exellent this season and play atractive football. I just hope he would come back after the way he was treated.

If we don't go up then next season i'll reconsider our choices......
So who do you want then? We aint goin up now after the last 5 are we?

Check out Rivals site, and see how much flak we're copping. And you know what, I cant disagree with them. We have been here so many damn times it aint ######* funny anymore.

Whatever it is, we need to sort it. Players who cant be ######* @rsed ship out, and DW, you appear to be the problem too...so write this season off, and start planning for next!!

There are going to be changes, Steve L aint going to stand for this is he, and you can bet the next home gate will be affected. Cant wait for the QPR one now.....!!

Archived