IGNORED

Next 2 Games Are Critical

headhunter

My 37th anniversary watching City today and for the first time in c.20 years I walked out with 10 mins to go - they were abysmal and I lay the blame firmly at the feet of the manager.

Why ?

Was Peacock 100% before the game? Was Hill ? Why did Wilkshire come off ? Why did Burnell play [ok, covering for the ball winning TD] ? Why did we have 3 left sided players on the bench? Why was there no place for

the "versatile" Clayton Fortune ? Why did he change the recent home policy of not having Stowell on the bench ? Why does he not look like he is motivating his men in the way that Talbot appeared to do so ? Why does Barlow berate the 4th official for 90 mins?

4 POINTS FROM 15 IS OUR MEAGRE RETURN SINCE THE END OF THE 'RUN' - IT IS AN ABSOLUTE IMPERATIVE TO WIN ONE OF THE NEXT 2 BEFORE WE ENTER THE 10 DAYS THAT WILL SHAPE ARE FINAL DESTINY - and after today where is the hope ?

One final point to all who think Rovers wil be doomed if they take on Osman [another post on this forum], he was sacked from this club in Nov 94 when we were 14th in division 1 - we have not climbed above this level since he left !! No he wasn't a good manager but is Wilson given the resources he has had ?

Archived