IGNORED

Ive Had Enouth!

Guest east_dundry_red

Guest east_dundry_red

I'm fed up of this ####!

Today we didnt even look like a team let alone worthy of going up. We were awful.

Like tom i also walked out of the game today for teh first time. I wnated to walk out at half time but thought we may be able to get back into it but we were so bad we didnt have anymore than 4 attemos all 2nd half.

I'm sick of hearing that the fans have to be louder. Why the ###### should we sing when a under 12's team could do better than city did today.

Mr Wilson is welcome to let me take charge of the team while he ######s off cause he doesnt have a clue!

Guest dez_gimred

today was an absolute joke...

i did stay till the end with the hope we would at least get a point from somewhere...

the truth is our strike force is pathetic..did we really have 5 shots on target?

nobody except maybe lita put any effort in....

roll on tranmere and port vale...they cant wait for an easy 3 points

wilsons tactics are a farce!

Seems there were a few like you. Well I didn't even go to todays game.

I have felt like you for weeks.

1 question that has occured to me since the game.

QPR and City were both 2-0 down at half time.

QPR s#### out a point, we don't even score, What does that say about DW's half time team talk compared to Hollowheads?

NO MORE NICE GUY

Guest Georgeformbygrill

What the hell was Danny Wilson doing starting peacock :ph34r: he was shocking! i think we should go with miller an lita next game not that it'll make much difference :dunno:

Guest cidered153
I'm fed up of this ####!

Today we didnt even look like a team let alone worthy of going up. We were awful.

Like tom i also walked out of the game today for teh first time. I wnated to walk out at half time but thought we may be able to get back into it but we were so bad we didnt have anymore than 4 attemos all 2nd half.

I'm sick of hearing that the fans have to be louder. Why the ###### should we sing when a under 12's team could do better than city did today.

Mr Wilson is welcome to let me take charge of the team while he ######s off cause he doesnt have a clue!

Well said edr, i for one could have walked when i saw the line up.

Please D.W wake up and smell the coffee.

that was an inept performance by a team that offer so much more.

use players in there right positions.

we will up the level of noise when WE get something to sing about.

COME ON LADS< U CAN DO IT. :dunno::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest whitesat2000
I'm fed up of this ####!

and i was sat behind you ,but we moved closer to the door at halftime, must be catching

Guest east_dundry_red
Can understand how you feel old boY!

See you at the vale of port next week!

P.s i'm the one who shouted at you from the back at the start of the game :dunno:  :Wave:  :Wave:  :Wave:  :Wave:  :Wave:  :Wave:

Yeah i saw you.

I wont be at vale next week as i have an induction weekend for my new job. But will hopefully be at swindon.

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Goodbye City we are off now nice to have been close for a while but now we have got to go .

Back at Fortress Loftus Road next week with City away its got to be

Hast la Vista City :dunno::ph34r::ph34r:

Goodbye City we are off now nice to have been close for a while but now we have got to go .

Hast la Vista City  :dunno:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Well yes we all know how great a draw against Wycombe is. you are such a great team, just remember this, if we don't go up it will be a shitter, if you don't go up it will be asset stripping time at Loftus Road to pay off your debts.

you've still got to play Plymouth, and come here. At the moment we won't beat you, but as you are poo away from home, we only need to play half as well as we can and we will turn you over, then your fans will get on ollies back again and you will wobble.

Dream on ,its the manner of our draw and your defeat that speak volumes about the mentality of our teams

ps We were in green and white hoops today which may explain our grit and determination with lots of guts

Dream on ,its the manner of our draw and your defeat that speak volumes about the mentality of our teams
What like when you got stuffed by chesterfield 4-1 wasn't it. Every side has #### games and #### runs, every time you lot loose your fans jump right on ollies back and then you start only drawing at home and loosing away.

it's nothing to do with mentality, we put in our worst performance of the season, and we lost only 2-0 you have been done by worse teams than Oldham on more than 1 occasion.

QPR, I would go steady. We had City fans rattling on once we went top and now we are eating our words.

Holloway has a fantastic way of messing up, and I am waiting with baited breath. Fair play coming back from 2-0 down, nice fluke by Martin Rowlands!

Guest little un

We were ####. Everyone has rubbish results but the players didn't look interested and DW didn't do anything to adjust to the conditions. Come on City don't bottle it again.

I'm fed up of this ####!

i couldn't agree more :dunno::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hast la Vista City  :angry:  :D  :blink:

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. at QPR and City. I thought Argyle were supposed to be crumbling and falling apart after Sturrock left us for Southampton. According to Wilson, we were going fall away from the top of the div. He really should just worry about his own teams performances. As for QPR, well they ain't even worth talking about.

Hopefully see City in Div 1 with Swindon. :Wave:

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. at QPR and City. I thought Argyle were supposed to be crumbling and falling apart after Sturrock left us for Southampton. According to Wilson, we were going fall away from the top of the div. He really should just worry about his own teams performances. As for QPR, well they ain't even worth talking about.

Hopefully see City in Div 1 with Swindon.  :Wave:

I dont remember wilson saying that? He said it might affect your form but he didnt say you would fall away completely. Anyway congrats on promotion we havent got a hope of catching you , we can still catch qpr but its looking doubtfull.

I'm fed up of this ####!

The above saves me posting what I was going too! (Or there abouts anyway...)

I was pretty much speachless when watching in the East End throughout the match... :D

I mean, what exactly can you say or chant when nothing is going your way when you really do expect it to after winning 11 games on the trott? :angry:

I'm just going to try and forget this one and move onto the next game... :blink:

The only thing I can say is that Aaron Brown seemed to be quite missed out there during parts of the game... ;)

But still, we should have some decent cover for him having tried 4 other options in one whole 90 minute match!!! I dunno... :D

You are such a to$$er.

Your username is "weqprarebetterthanu", yet you have been on here for weeks moaning how bad you are and basically handing 2nd spot to us and comments such as wish you all the best.

Now you are on here gloating how good you are. What you are little girl is the poorest excuse for a fan I have ever seen.

You have given up on your team for weeks when they needed your support. Now, you are suddenly on the band-wagon again. You should try Man Utd; they like fans of your calibre.

The only positive to come from the results saturday is that you might not bother posting here again and might get on your own forum.

Don't get me wrong; I like people from other clubs posting on here. Providing they show pride in their own; you wouldn't know pride if it firked you up the back-passage :angry:

Archived