IGNORED

Goodfellow?

Guest BigJohn

Guest BigJohn

I am totally mythed by why Wilson is Detertimed to not play Goodfellow in his right position!! He is detertimed to not let him play on the left hand side. Today i was expecting to turn up to the game and see a straight swap between Brown and Goodfellow but no :dunno: . Then when he did come on he put Roborts on the left. So now he is playing two people out of position!! Come on Wilson sort it out!!

I believe that Marc Goodfellow is the biggest waste of 100 grand this club has ever spent. He says that he is a left footed winger, yet still cuts onto his right foot when out wide on the left. His crossing is abysmal and his finishing is woeful. He reminds me of a 14 year old boy playing in a mans team.
Totally agree. He's not up to our standard, Stoke let him leave, and if we're hoping to be a Division One club, surely we should have players of a Div 1 standard. He is too weak for this level, or any level of professional football.

Guest comeonyoureds

goodfellow may be weak but at least he has some attacking flare and pace! something that is missing in the rest of the team!

also think about where city would be if goodfellow hadnt got the goals he has!

instead we'd have got -

draw at notts county instead of 3 points

draw v colchester

loose at home to wycombe

also think about where city would be if goodfellow hadnt got the goals he has!

instead we'd have got -

draw at notts county instead of 3 points

draw v colchester

loose at home to wycombe

Thats all hypothetical. Its like me saying that if he had put away the chances he had in recent games, we would have drawn today, beat Wycombe etc etc. He may have scored those important goals, granted, but who's to say that if he hadn't played in those games, his replacement wouldn't have scored more. All hypothetical.

Archived