IGNORED

Dont Give Up

elko

How come everyone is suddenly discounting Automatic promotion beacuse we're TWO POINTS away from QPR? They still have to come to us, remember.

Today could act as a wake-up call to City, the players have to want it as much the fans. Also, it shows that when teams come and attack at the Gate, our defence isn't as good as it is cracked up to be.

I am remaining optimistic.

Fair point but with that preformance we're not going to beat QPR!
That i agree with, currently there is no way we can beat QPR. On current form we will loose to Tranmere, Port Vale, QPR, Swindon and Plymouth.

The way we are going staying in the playoffs is our biggest priority, and if we carry on like this it wont happen.

How come everyone is suddenly discounting Automatic promotion beacuse we're TWO POINTS away from QPR? They still have to come to us, remember.

Today could act as a wake-up call to City, the players have to want it as much the fans. Also, it shows that when teams come and attack at the Gate, our defence isn't as good as it is cracked up to be.

I am remaining optimistic.

For christs sake!!! Wycombe was a wake up call, Stockport was a wake up call....i'm sorry we're bottling it again! :Fume:

Guest Champagne Football

I have never been so angry after a City match before. Cardiff I felt gutted but not angry as with other games. Today the players didn't put any effort in, the last 5 mins were almost a joke. Oldham tried their best to gift us any form of opportunity and yet we still went about it half assed!

Get the players in for training tomorrow, Give a call up to full squad training for Marvin, Anyinsah, Fortune, Hawkins and anyone else good in the reserves! Show the players we wont put up with inept performances and they will be dropped. Give the youngsters their chance they cant do much worse than that #### we saw out on the pitch today.

Get the belief back, make the players work, get them to the gym until 8, practising shooting for 5 hours straight anything which will give them some sort of wake up call. We can still do this! Get the players thinking this too and put some spirit back into them because all that was left had drained today.

Against Tranmere put out a midfeild of Marvin Brown, Wilkshire, Doherty, Tinnion, *reserve player*

Put Roberts up front with Miller and bring on Lita with 30 mins remaining just like the run we had. All guns blazing we can still beat every team we have yet to play but only if we work for it!

Wake up call????????????How many do we need??????????????

Early starts, training every day, had them too!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is this lot dont want it, do they???????????? If you do ######* prove it!!!!

No more excuses, You are paid enough, for what two 90 odd minute spells a week, plus training, what three times a week for what four hours?????????? Most of us would die to wear the shirt, and it seems a hell of a lot more than you appear to!!!

######* sort it out. If you dont want to play here, ##** off, we only want people who do, and wear that shirt with pride. DW sort this ###### out, or sod off and let someone who can do it.

Performances like that are UNACCEPTABLE!!! Steve L, wonder what you think of it???

Fact is this lot dont want it, do they???????????? If you do ######* prove it!!!!

No more excuses, You are paid enough, for what two 90 odd minute spells a week, plus training, what three times a week for what four hours?????????? Most of us would die to wear the shirt, and it seems a hell of a lot more than you appear to!!!

######* sort it out. If you dont want to play here, ##** off, we only want people who do, and wear that shirt with pride. DW sort this ###### out, or sod off and let someone who can do it.

Performances like that are UNACCEPTABLE!!! Steve L, wonder what you think of it???

Guest Champagne Football

You are a bit erratic aren't you? I said we need changes within the squad, bring in the young players who want to play, these players need the training as they aren't up the level, this will give them their opportunity. You think I'm not p***** off at this? I guarantee you I am equally if not more p***** off than you.

I am glad you are not our manager though because you don't seem to be putting forward many solutions to the obvious problem we are facing. I tried something constructive but I was shot down, thanks a lot.

Guest little un

We are still capable of finishing second as long as we win most of our games. Especially QPR and Swindon. There are still 27 points to play for, although we have to improve on todays preformance that was ######.

COME ON CITY don't bottle it again

Guest whitesat2000
Fair point but with that preformance we're not going to beat QPR!
if we play like we did today in any game in april we will not go up in the top two let alone in the play offs

I saw Clayton Fortune in Ashton Road before the game.

Can't help thinking he would have made an impact today. Seems to be able to get over the ground with that big stride of his, something the rest of midfield strugle to do.

Furthermore how can Burnell bypass him into the team when stuggling with back problems and form. Yes he battled hard today as he did last season but it wasn't enough then or now, not the blokes fault mind you.

My mates and I feared the worst when we heard the team selection. The fact that substitutions were made before half time (OK apprently Peacock was injured) spoke volumes for more baffling team selections.

It's not good when blokes nearly come to blows in the Dolman stand, the frustration in the stands is emense. It's obvious we need a quick fix (loan) solution to force us over the line, but can Mr W be relied upon to deliver?

Please tell me Shaun McCarthy has retired..........PLEASE!

You are a bit erratic aren't you? I said we need changes within the squad, bring in the young players who want to play, these players need the training as they aren't up the level, this will give them their opportunity. You think I'm not p***** off at this? I guarantee you I am equally if not more p***** off than you.

I am glad you are not our manager though because you don't seem to be putting forward many solutions to the obvious problem we are facing. I tried something constructive but I was shot down, thanks a lot.

Not intended as a put down, and if intepreted that way sorry- Just Danny boy has done this before, and lo it happens again!! These players need to face up to it, they played their part in this shambles, and I really cant see what can be done, bar binning some of them. I duuno bout the kids, not having seen em, are any good enough, and put the shirt on with pride, if so bring em on!!

Guest Champagne Football

I agree I am one of those people who has never really had any faith in Danny but I can't really be bothered to call for his head, it won't happen and will just disturb things even more, this should wait until the summer.

I have seen the youngsters, okay in some peoples eyes they aren't experienced enough but as I said it can't be any worse than that rubbish I saw today. Give them their chance to shine they could certainly bring a much needed injection into the style of play we are witnessing at the moment.

really helpful post - got anything useful to say???

Guest weqprarebetterthanu
WE WILL BE GOING UP AS CHAMPIONS!
Yes of course you will

and

Bernard Manning will win the 100 mts in Athens

Saddam Hussein will get a job with amnesty international

Elvis Lives

and Princess Diana is infact living in a bedsit on the Isle of Wight

Yer i get your line of thought

And

PS Ollie with become an hounery member of Mensa

I saw Clayton Fortune in Ashton Road before the game.

Can't help thinking he would have made an impact today.  Seems to be able to get over the ground with that big stride of his, something the rest of midfield strugle to do.

Furthermore how can Burnell bypass him into the team when stuggling with back problems and form.  Yes he battled hard today as he did last season but it wasn't enough then or now, not the blokes fault mind you.

My mates and I feared the worst when we heard the team selection.  The fact that substitutions were made before half time (OK apprently Peacock was injured) spoke volumes for more baffling team selections.

It's not good when blokes nearly come to blows in the Dolman stand, the frustration in the stands is emense.  It's obvious we need a quick fix (loan) solution to force us over the line, but can Mr W be relied upon to deliver?

Please tell me Shaun McCarthy has retired..........PLEASE!

Fortune picked up knock in training and prob thinks he was lucky to avoid today! :P

They've gotta get it right big time,startin now.dont mind if they lose but what we watched today was...well

Come on boys....deliver...

Archived