IGNORED

Paul Stuurock

Guest devonlass

Guest devonlass
:dunno: I was just wondering what you guys up at Bristol thought about Paul Sturrock leaving us in the ######## at this crucial point in the season?

Tis harsh, but with all due respect could he really turn it down, compared to s'ton you are a tinpot outfit, as we are. They are a team building to be European contenders, neither of our clubs at this point can even dream of that.

It would have been nice to see him stay from a Plymouth fans point of view, but it was a once in a carrear opportunity that he had to take or he may never get another crack.

Guest devonlass
:dunno: we all understand his need to go, nobody would turn down a massive payrise but its the timing thats upset us!

#### time to go but who could blame him - if it had been Wilson half would have been cheering and half here would have been slating him for going at a crucial time.

looks like Pymouth are coping, just!

Dont really care , i'm just p*ssed off that we've blown promotion again , especially with our superior squad of players to yours , sturrock is a much better manager than wilson , if only we'd had him , we could even be in the premiership now , ah well , good luck in div one next season we will be joining you in 22010(if youre still there) when the board finally sack wilson after 8 years of failing to get us up and replace him with some other young manager who will take one year to rebuild his own team and then get us promotion.

Guest KingswoodRed
I was just wondering what you guys up at Bristol thought about Paul Sturrock leaving us in the ######## at this crucial point in the season?

As I see it Plymouth are still top two games after he left.

Some may argue in these neck of the woods that they would prefer Wilson to be Southampton's new boss.

It may give BCFC a chance of going up.

Guest devonlass

i do feel sorry for you guys having a bad manager is harsh, i should know we have had our fair share! One day you will get a Paul Sturrock equivilant and you to wil go up champions!

i do feel sorry for you guys having a bad manager is harsh, i should know we have had our fair share! One day you will get a Paul Sturrock equivilant and you to wil go up champions!
hmmmm so you think Wilson is a bad manager huh????? at least we got one!

Guest devonlass

i am with cider red on this one but i would just like to say WE HAVE GOT A MANAGER, KEVIN SUMMERFIELD MEAN NOTHING TO U?

Guest nobby

:dunno: the blokes right,wilson is a bad manager.hes spent money plymouth would only dream about and look where we are 4 years down the line. hes brought overpriced,overpaid players,his tactics baffle evreone,his team selection is a joke,his substitutions are even worse and he seems to show absolutely no passion for the job whatsoever.if shaun taylor had been the manager today he would have given those players the biggest bollocking of thier lives,not come out and said

"it was an off day........the wind....the ref........we were unlucky........peacock was injured.........yadayadayada"

just how many friggin off days can we have? shef wed was an off day,so was stockport,and wycombe and now today?

dan the man is shot away :ph34r:

Guest devonlass
its on the TUESDAY love? gives you an extra day to get your ironing done and those pasty stains out
tank god for that i was wondering when i would have chance! :dunno:

Archived