IGNORED

We Are Better Than Man Utd

Guest bemmyred

Guest bemmyred

supporters in moaning at the referee.

Every bl##dy home game is the same, arent you watching the game. The ref had a perfectly good game, Burnell should have been off by the time he was booked and every time the ball hit the chest or the side or the bum of an Oldham player the clappies were shouting for handball.

Pathetic , desperation .

Guest Cider_Army
supporters in moaning at the referee.

Every bl##dy home game is the same, arent you watching the game. The ref had a perfectly good game, Burnell should have been off by the time he was booked and every time the ball hit the chest or the side or the bum of an Oldham player the clappies were shouting for handball.

Pathetic , desperation .

Rubbish, the ref was terrible today for both teams. Didn't let the game flow and doles out needless bookings left right and centre. And if Burnell deserved to go what about that tackle on Hill?

Guest Cider_Army
The ref was #### but our performance  was worse.

we cant blame him for today  Unfortunately

Bo!!0x  We are still BRISTOL CITY

Lets beat tranny  and  the vale of port.

I agree we can't blame him. But it just made me feel worse.

but we shal storm the vale and the cross dressers and seize the promotion which is rightfully ours.

I hope.

The ref put in an absolutely awful performance today! I don't think anybody is blaming the fact that we lost on him, just the fact that he contributed to a game with absolutely no entertainment value!

He needs to look up the advantage rule, too. He was so inconnsistant.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

The ref was appoling, he never let advantage go and he kept stopping the game. From the EE Burnells tackle for his first yellow was a class tackle!!! He wasn't fit to ref!

Archived