IGNORED

Scott Murray

Stoke_Gifford_Red

NO!

If we fail to act then we would take a step back because we would not get out of this division.

I relly do believe that if we get Murray back we'll go up. He can add pace to a slow side, he can provide crosses for the likes of Miller and Peacock to feed off of, he can give everyone at the club a boost because we all know how good he is and he can hopefully chip in with a few goals himself.

I would absolutely love it if Murray was bought in, or anyone of a similar mould and quality because this team needs something before it all go's horribly wrong.

Come on Wilson, act on what is so blatant.

So if he came on after 82mins, he is still needed with-in their 1st team, they are trying for the play-offs and are highly unlikely to want to let one of their 1st team squad go out on loan at such a crucial time!!

I know everyone should have City as the be all and end all of the world but unfortunatley other teams have other priorities and that's not to just help us out!!

We need to get more realistic with our targets, it wouldn't suprise me if we got a youngster in from one of the big 5 clubs in the Prem, as we did when we got Andy Cole all those years ago.

But then I guess that won't be good enough as we have youngsters waiting in the wings and not getting a chance.

Archived