IGNORED

Eastend

Guest SUPER REDS

Why do they keep mentioning trouble? Its like they want it to happen so they can go "See i told you so, its a hotbed of hooligans, lets close it again and put school kids in there"

i think its because they don't understand what the east end is all about, you can't buy it in the city shop, you can't put it on a balance sheet, you can't transfer it to a holding company, you can't sell it to sky..

Guest Red Wardy
Whats the point? went in against Boro and it was rubbish, we tried to sing a few songs but nobody joined in until we were back on level terms, smash it down i say and get a new stand built asap, at least get it to make some money for us with better facilities.

Shortly after the East End became the home of the away fans, a few home fans were allowed into the East End (Of which I was one) against Watford when we were last in the Championship. There were about 20 people in there. I was in there because I genuinely loved the East End. Nobody gave a cr@p then, so why the fuss now? Either give City the whole of the East End or Rip it down and get a new stand.

Shortly after the East End became the home of the away fans, a few home fans were allowed into the East End (Of which I was one) against Watford when we were last in the Championship. There were about 20 people in there. I was in there because I genuinely loved the East End. Nobody gave a cr@p then, so why the fuss now? Either give City the whole of the East End or Rip it down and get a new stand.

becuse the power of the internet has helped bring people who do give cr@p together and

promote what they like, the eastend.

It's crazy that the whole focus from the club is about misbehaviour! How about "remember this club really appreciates vocal support so get all your mates to come along and please make as much voice as is humanly possible to help the players get three points!"

Guest DIZZYRED
It's crazy that the whole focus from the club is about misbehaviour! How about "remember this club really appreciates vocal support so get all your mates to come along and please make as much voice as is humanly possible to help the players get three points!"

yup got it right mate il see ya in the ground then with T

You've not noticed the abysmal lack of a genuine Footballing atmosphere and vocal support for the Redmen at AG since then...? Is it only me who mind's and care's about our irresponsibiltiy or am I going nut's here? Let me know. Paying your admission fee's alone does qualify as genuine support yeah?

As the gas and many others have sang many times from our home end "you`re supposed to be at home" well we are :o now its our turn lets blow the god damn roof off :trumpet::yahoo:

Archived