IGNORED

Bad As It Was.....

Guest Cider_Army

Guest Cider_Army

at least the teams around us didn;t get perfect results. I know this doesn't make up for an embarrassing team performance but still.

Guest Cider_Army
And don't forget both QPR and Plymouth have to come to our place, and we have a game in hand over Plymouth and IF we win this we will be only 6 points behind them and we are only 2 points behind QPR.  If QPR loose in the week and we win we will be back in the automatic promotion spots.
Yes, you've got the right attitude.

Lets make this the official "It;s not as bad as it seems thread" with a minimum of 3 smiley emoticons at the end of every post.

Who's with me?

:dunno::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest norfolk in chance

Glos boy does this mean you've finally woken up and realised that the non "happy clappies" have been making some sense?

Yesterdays performance was not too different from a lot of our performances this season but we have to some degree got away with it!

If you take our 11 game winning run out of it in which we were not convincing in a lot of those wins you would see how good we really are!

We have gone backwards and not one of DW's signings has been worth a toss! Add wasting what little money we have to bizarre starting line ups like yesterday and bizarre substitutions and we are very lucky to be where we are. We have had problems scoring goals all season and this has not been addressed. We have also played some of the most boring football I have witnessed at AG for years and is on a par with Russel Osman and a certain Mr Pulis.

If we do achieve promotion this season and we still have a chance then it will be in spite of Wilson not because of him!

God help us next season if we do get up!!

Archived