IGNORED

Jamie Cooper

RedTop

Buck,s, or should i say mate, you really are a top poster and a guy who definately speaks yer mind.

Great post mate, and sort of makes you tingle with the strengh and depth of your feelings about the way things are being run in this country........good on you pal.....ARN

Arny, thanks for that, but please, please lets make Jamie's case the last. Ask them lying SOBS what they are going to do about it. This young hero's treatment is appalling. my bruv and sister in law have both served in Iraq, and I may get a trip there yet. Steve has, and probably others on here and the Blue fews site. Its no joyride at all there. They SHOULD be looked after putting their lives on the line for their country.

This is wrong,wrong wrong.

I'm so damn proud Cider Reds and the Blue brigade can unite and show that we CARE...It makes all the difference to young uns like Jamie and all his comrades.

Another thing, despite field conditions in both Iraq, and Afghanistan (And anyone who's ever served will know exactly what I mean by field conditions) no cases of MRSA have been found.

Thats a bloody chuffing good point! MRSA killed my Gran so don't get me started on that one. The treatment our girls/boys receive when they need it most is despicable. PLUS when the worst happens the way their other halves are then treated is equally as disgusting, but while theres still oil in Iraq the men who run this world will always come up with an excuse as to why "we" should be there.

Besides the point that parts of Africa have been at civil war with eachother for god knows how long and no bugger cares about them.

Sorry I'm off on one and will shut up now.

Thats a bloody chuffing good point! MRSA killed my Gran so don't get me started on that one. The treatment our girls/boys receive when they need it most is despicable. PLUS when the worst happens the way their other halves are then treated is equally as disgusting, but while theres still oil in Iraq the men who run this world will always come up with an excuse as to why "we" should be there.

Besides the point that parts of Africa have been at civil war with eachother for god knows how long and no bugger cares about them.

Sorry I'm off on one and will shut up now.

spot on mate, spot on. Agreed 100% Keep it up gal! keep it up.

Arny, thanks for that, but please, please lets make Jamie's case the last. Ask them lying SOBS what they are going to do about it. This young hero's treatment is appalling. my bruv and sister in law have both served in Iraq, and I may get a trip there yet. Steve has, and probably others on here and the Blue fews site. Its no joyride at all there. They SHOULD be looked after putting their lives on the line for their country.

This is wrong,wrong wrong.

I'm so damn proud Cider Reds and the Blue brigade can unite and show that we CARE...It makes all the difference to young uns like Jamie and all his comrades.

Good on u mate..........

13 mins 26 seconds in...

So is he Jamie Cooper or Jamie Young (as Points West called him)??

Either way, a worthy cause and good to see the good in footy fans coming out, as opposed to the nonsense we saw with the guy swinging at Bradley, the Burberry-clad youths that supported him and the antics on pitch (at both ends) at the Mem.

Archived