IGNORED

Lack Of Quality

bs3

I don't think the players lack passion or desire.

I also agree 99% of the time with Wilson tatics and team selection.

The problem is we simply lack the quality players to go up and part of the fault for this must lie with Wilson, he have simple not brought in the right players who are able to win us promotion.

From the goalkeeper(another goal from set peice) to the forwards who misses to many easy chances we are not good enough.

We flatter to decive again and again.

I hope we go up but I can't see us getting a top two finish I'm sorry I just can't so we might have to take our chance again in the play-offs.

If we fail to go up this season it would be the right time to part company with Mr Wilson, he has had time and some money and he would have failed to deliver,

Funnily enough i think the three players wilson has bought , looked a class above the rest yesterday , especially miller , he had a great first touch looked around and no one to pass to because they were all playing "lets be statues". Wilkshire was running the midfield before he came off , i couldnt beleive it , and goodfellow looked a real threat when he was on the left , but when he was switched to the right it was too obvious what he was going to do , Mr Wilson if you're reading this maybe thats because he's a LEFT WINGER.

Archived