IGNORED

Its A Tragedy To Believe The Dream Is Over

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

:D Thanks for making it a bit touch and go for a while and for doing a Brizzle and bottling it just as the run in started (As i predicted but no one believed me ) :P:P

I would not be suprised if you were still on the same points when we come for our iminent visit .

Your clearly lacking in ideas and inspiration at the moment and i think your in free fall now as many of you clearly do. :angry:

As for us we still have Cureton warming the bench and Ainsworth and Day due back in the next couple of weeks.

I expect City to raise their game for our visit but class will tell and a win for God's superhoops is on the cards.

Good luck in the playoffs as you have a great chance of hanging for spot 6 if you start sorting things out.

Boy i was worried but why it was only poor old Bristol City :blink:

Guest GeordieDazza
A win for God's superhoops is on the cards.
But Yeovil don't play in Division 3 and so are not going to play Bristol City this season. :angry:

well hang on you are only 2 points in front.WE just need a goalscorer and then i think we will beet you 3-1 easily.you where lucky yesterday.
We just need We just need .

The sense in saying we just need a goalscorer is like saying

I just need a million and i would be a rich man

or perhaps i could say we just need 15 world class players and we would be a world class team.

Its what you ahve not what you need that makes you what you are

Guest bemmyred

Be thankful that you support the team you do because here we must have some of the most fickle short sighted bunch of tw#ats going.

If they think we can still beat the top 2 here at Ashton (its still in our own hands blah blah blah blah blah blah ) then get a bl##dy life and start living in the real world.

I for one hope you now come here in a couple weeks and give us a footballing lesson and put these clappies out of their misery !!

For our sakes hope it is Brian Deane who wouldnt find the ground if he fell out of a plane.

I suspect Ronaldo and Henry are thinking over a move to Brizzle although my mate in Portishaed reckons a local bloke who scored a couple for a pub team is in with a chanc eof a call up from Danny

:D Thanks for making it a bit touch and go for a while and  for doing a Brizzle and bottling it just as the run in started (As i predicted but no one believed me ) :

We still don't .... believe you, RIPQueensdream you still have to come to Ashton Gate and by God I'll laugh at you when we take those points from your team :angry:

Hey I've started already ;)

And incase you're wondering I'll be laughing whatever the result as you seem to have become 'Bristol City' through and through with the amount of postings you are making on this forum...... All you need to do is drop the 'weqpr' bit and you could pass for a City supporter anyway.

I just know you will have a devil of a job deciding where to sit at Ashton Gate..... in with the away lot or in with City fans that you are always posting to.

Footnote: the 'RIP' bit is for your deluded dreams of being betterthananybody and not some thinly veiled threat :blink:

I will be celebrating at the Cricketers in Wimborne (Dorset) all being well.

And your right have not got one of the 2000 away tickets .

QPR aint actually been setting the world alight with their displays just lately have they?

so what do you think the score will be here and if your that good how come we got a draw at your place???? :angry:

Archived